He stopped to catch his breath and looked back up at us, “I’m taking Camille out for dinner tonight.”

            My jaw dropped, “What?”

            Everyone looked at me and Zayn looked nervous as to what my reaction would be. Camille was one of my best friends and she was going out with Zayn. Not that I had a problem with it, because I knew she liked him. But I just couldn’t picture the two of them together. I mean, I always kind of wanted them to get together, but now, hearing that they were going out for dinner together tonight made me feel kind of weird.

            “Yeah…” Zayn said nervously.

            “Since when have you liked Camille?”

            “Since the day you came to our concert…”

            I smiled, “That’s so cute Zayn!” I ran up and hugged him. He smelled really good, like Gucci I think.

            “So I have to go get ready!”

            “Harry, go help him,” I said pushing Harry with him and laughing.

            “Fine,” Harry gave in. He spun around though and pulled me into a kiss. He stepped back and went upstairs with Zayn.

            “Geez you two,” Louis said grabbing his jacket. Liam slid his shoes on and they pulled me outside and over to the garage. Louis had a really nice sports car that looked like it hadn’t even been used yet. I gaped at it and the laughed at me. Louis got in the driver’s seat and Liam in the passenger’s seat. I slid into the back and sat in the middle. I stuck my head in the front seat and smiled at them.

            “So… where are you taking me?”

            “We can’t tell you just yet,” Liam said looking at me. I pouted and he noticed my hand. “What did you do to your hand?” he picked it up and examined it.

            “I cut myself and Harry freaked out and put this on it,” I replied. Louis poked at it and stuck the keys in the ignition. He pulled out of the garage and into the street. I sat back in my seat and looked out of the window. I put my feet on the glove compartment between the two front seats and Louis screamed. I immediately took my feet down and looked at him.

            “Maya! No, bad! Five years old!”

            I laughed, “Sorry Lou…”

            “Geez, you need to calm down Louis,” Liam said. Louis drove onto the highway and we started talking.

            “So you and Harry?” Louis said smiling.

            “I think you know my reply to that Lou…”

            He laughed, “I know… you love him, don’t you?”

            I looked out my window again and nodded. Liam looked out of his.

            “So Li, how’s Danielle? She needs to come help me pick out my dress for my wedding.”

            “She’s doing well, I saw her the other day and she’s so excited that she’s actually part of a wedding. That’s all she could talk about.”

            I smiled, “I’m glad she’s excited, I’m actually getting kinda nervous…”

            Liam turned around in his seat to face me, “You and Harry are going to be happy together.”

            I smiled at him and nodded. He slightly licked his lips and turned back around to face the front of the car. I wondered if he remembered if he kissed me that one time. I decided to laugh about it now. I brought up the subject.

            “Liam, remember when I had to take care of you when you were sick?”

            He nodded, “Yes…” he looked nervous. His face turned a little pink. Louis noticed and looked at the two of us.

            “What happened? Liam’s blushing… something happened.”

            I looked at Liam who was looking out of his side window.

            I laughed, “Well, Liam was all like, ‘I can’t go to sleep without a kiss!’ and then he grabbed my face and kissed me.”

            Louis’s jaw dropped, “LIAM!”

            His eyes widened and he looked so scared for some reason.

            “Lou, it’s fine, he was all drugged up on his medicine. He didn’t know what he was doing. I actually thought you forgot,” I said looking at Liam.

            He shook his head, “I decided not to bring it up in conversations with you on purpose.”

            “Sorry,” I said looking down at my boots.

            “That’s okay,” he replied.

            “We’re almost here!” Louis exclaimed and he drove even further into New York City. I wished they’d taken me somewhere else, since I live here, but I didn’t complain. Louis found a place to park and we got out of his car. He and Liam linked arms with me and we walked down the side walk. Louis’s hand took my left and Liam’s was still linked with my right arm. It could look like I had two boyfriends, but no one paid much notice to us. No one in New York City really cared who you were. Liam and Louis were two of my best friends and I didn’t care what the public thought of us.

            “Here it is!” Louis exclaimed. We broke apart from each other and stepped inside what looked like a really fancy pizzeria.

            “Yay!” I exclaimed also and we walked in. Apparently, the two of them already had made reservations and there was a table already waiting for us in the back. The waitress brought us through the restaurant that was overflowing with customers. It had a bar type of environment with exposed brick walls and open overhead lights. There were booths with red seats and names were carved into the wood over all the walls. It looked really edgy and I liked it. Liam pulled me into the booth next to him and Louis sat across from us. Another waitress came to take our orders since Louis already knew what we were going to have. She wrote it down on her little blue pad and she thanked us and walked away.