“Wow,” It was the only word escaped from my mind, and then we headed to the entrance. As expected, people were staring at me, and here goes the whispers. I was walking in the middle of the boys, Tyler and Matt were on my left and Cody on the right side.

I needed to do something first.

“Where’s the toilet?” I asked, embarrassed for perhaps no reason.

Cody pointed at a door a few steps away. Then I saw the ‘female’s room’ sign hanging on the ceiling. 

“We’ll wait for you by our lockers,” Cody pointed at the top role of the lockers which had ‘Bass’ written on them.

I nodded absentmindedly and pushed the toilet’s door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out from the toilet and washed my hand, when someone next to me suddenly spoke. 

“Hey, new girl,” It was one of the sweetest voices I’ve ever heard, I wondered if she was faking it or something.

I looked at the mirror and found her reflection. She had long wavy blonde hair, spiritual blue eyes, and perfectly white teeth. 

Pretty.

For your info, she was holding a Gucci bag. 

Rich.

“You like the bag I’m holding? It’s the newest style of this season in Milan. My dad bought it for me because I cooked him a dinner!” She squealed excitedly. 

Spoiled.

“By the way, I’m Stephanie Gales, daughter of the principal.”

Ding, ding, ding. Bingo! Applause? 

“Whitney Levine, daughter of abusive parents,” I introduced myself, awkwardly shook her hand and let go within two seconds.

“Nice to meet you, Whitney. But gotta go, Ciao!” 

Without waiting for my reply, she stormed out of the ladies’ room. 

Guess she’s not as ‘dream queen’ type as Matt had described? I shook my head, feeling stupid for buying the craps from Matt.

I followed her out and walked up to the boys, Austin and the others arrived, too.

“Hey!” They greeted me in unison and I gave them a grin in return.

“The bell’s going to ring soon, and you’re supposed to be in the school’s office center by five minutes ago.” Cody said, pushing me through the crowd and stopped in front of the office. Right at the second, the bell rang.

“Go get your stuff and hopefully I will see you in your first class. Bye!” He added, the boys waved me goodbye and Austin even blew me a kiss. I grimaced and faked a disgusted face.

As the boys disappeared in the mass cloud of people, I entered the office.

“Excuse me?” I softly asked the lady sitting in the front desk. 

She shifted her sight from the computer to me and smiled, poking her glasses. “Whitney Levine?”

“Yes, that’s my name.”

She then picked out a pink file from her messed up documents and handed it to me. “It’s your locker code and password, class schedules and school clubs info. Have a good day!”

“Thanks, you too,” I received the file and left for my first class: Asian History.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~