Chapter 25

Lizas pov

The bell rang and I felt nervous. I remember I was told not to go near Gabbie but... something inside is stopping me from that.

I realise I won't have David to help after that... thing.

"Coming?" Asks Zane.

"I gotta meet someone, next lunch I will." I say. He nods then I head to the toilets.

I open the door and Gabbie is in there with one of her friends.

She turns and sees me and smiles, "Liza!! So I've been wanting to show you something!" She says.

"What would you show me that's in here?" I ask.

She looks at her friend and then they both grab an arm each.

"Let go if me!!" I say.

"No were showing you!!" Says Gabbie in a sweet voice which I'll tell you now she's not sweet.

They drag me into a stall and slam me against the wall. Her friend grabs my head and pushes it into the toilet bowl.

I scream as loud as I can and then the door opens.

Gabbie and her friend let go of me suddenly causing me to fall on the ground and they race out of the stall.

"What's going on?" I hear a voice.

"David?! You can't be in here." Says Gabbie. I get up slowly and see him talking to Gabbie.

"David?" I say.

"Liza," he says and wraps an arm around me," are you o-"

I free from his grip and run out the bathroom.

David can't just act like we're a couple after he blew me off and treated me like shit earlier. Who does he think he is?

I angrily storm to the table where Zane and his friends sit.

They see me and wave.

I sit down dramatically and tell everyone what happened.