Chapter 19

Davids pov

It's been a month since Liza left and Julia came. I've been dating Julia for a while now but I feel no connection at all, and I still can't get Liza out of my head. I haven't even seen Liza since that awkward time at Starbucks and I'm to scared to text her.

I'm at my locker getting my
Books when Julia comes, "hey!!"

I sigh. This is it David.

"Julia, can we talk?" I say.

"What?"

"Well I think we should break up. I don't think we're right for each other," I say.

I see a tear fall and she turns around and runs away.

"Ooh what happened," asks someone coming up to me. I turn and and see Alex.

"We broke up." I say.

"Still thinking about Liza?" He asks. I nod.

Lizas pov

Even though David is just a memory to me now I always watch his videos I'm still a big fan. His videos are addicting anyway. I miss him every day but somehow I feel like he's there when I watch his videos. Even though I'm just a fan.

I notice Julia is not in his videos or snapchats anymore and of course I can't help feeling happy.

I remember the video I uploaded on YouTube three days ago and see if I got any views. I got one which I think was from me.

I decide to look up my name just to see what will come up.

I scroll down all I see is people that's not me then I see something which makes my heart stop.
Someone has uploaded the video of Gabbie slamming the desk into me.

Honestly I'm not even mad. I could show my mom this video then she'll know I wasn't lying. Maybe I could even go back to my old school.

I run downstairs and find mum reading the paper.

"MOM!" I scream.

"Don't yell!"

"You know how I said Gabbie hurt me and u didn't believe me!!" I say.

"Hmm yes."

"Someone uploaded this! This was the day she hurt me for real!!" I show mom the video.

She watches it carefully. She checks the day it was uploaded. It was uploaded a day after the incident.

"Well Liza it seems like this Gabbie girl isn't very nice after all." Mom says.

"I tried to stay away from her but she won't stay away from me!!!" I say.

"Well you really like your old school don't you?" Mom says.

I nod.

"Maybe if I talk to the principal I can take you back but I will also have to tell him about the Gabbie issue"

"Thank you mom your the best!!" I say.

I go upstairs and see David has uploaded. Something he says makes me stop, "guys, unfortunately Julia and I broke up. She is a sweet girl but there's someone else I keep thinking about. She won't be in the vlogs anymore," he says.

I get up and cheer. Kayla walks in, "you okay?"

"I'm coming back!!" I say.

"No I don't want you coming back." She says.