Chapter 21

Lizas pov

"Liza omg! I thought you left," says Lucy.

I was so glad to see Lucy even though she's a bit weird she did stand up for me against Gabbie.

"I did mom wanted to get me away from Gabbie but I'm back," I say.

Then I see a familiar face walk past. Julia.

"David was dating that girl!" Said Lucy pointing at Julia.

"I know." I say.
The bell rings and Lucy hugs me. I go to math (I have all the same classes as I did before)

I sit at the back desk and see Gabbie walk in and she smiles at me and sits in front of me. I don't believe her smile was real so I ignore her. I watch as people walk in, I see some surprised when they see me and some probably didn't even know I left.

And then I see David walk in. My heart starts to beat fast, he sits at the front and doesn't even turn around.

I wonder if he even remembers me I haven't talked to him for ages.

I loose concentration during class and find myself staring at David.

The bell rings for sport and
I groan. I get up and walk towards my locker to put my stuff away but Gabbie comes up to me.

"Hey I didn't know you were gonna come back," she says.

"Sorry I have to stay away from you." I say and go to my locker.

-fast forward to sport-

"Okay class today we will be running laps for the whole lesson cause some of you need to loose some weight," says the teacher laughing.

I look around to see if anyone else is shocked but I guess people are used to her being rude.

She blows a whistle and people start running around the gym and I follow them. This has got to be the worst sport lesson ever.

-lunch-

I forgot to bring food and money so I sit in the library with crystal and Lucy feeling really hungry. They're talking about YouTube while I look out the window. I see David outside with his group. I notice he's not talking at all he's just staring at nothing.

"Guys?" I say.

"Yea?" Asks crystal.

"Has David been acting sad lately," I ask.

"Yea he's probably upset about his break up," says Lucy.

"Oh..."I say quietly.
"Have you talked to him lately," asks crystal.

"I haven't talked to him for like two months."

"what the hell! You guys were like best friends! Did something happen?" Asks Lucy.

"I think he just forgot about me," I say, "and I don't want to text him and be desperate."

"That's not being desperate if you really wanna still be friends speak to him stupid," says Lucy.

I shrug, maybe I should.