Chapter 1

Lizas POV

"That's it for today's vlog, anything else to add Gabbie?" David asks his girlfriend Gabbie.

"Yeah I just started a channel you should definitely go subscribe!" She says.

"Her link will be in the description! Okay bye," says David laughing and the video ends.

I roll my eyes.

"No way am I subscribing to Gabbie." I say.

"What was that darling?" mom says knocking on the door.

I ignore her and close my eyes.

David is my favourite YouTuber, his vlogs are hilarious and I'll admit I have a massive crush on him. But he's taken by Gabbie. I hate her so much. I mean there's not a particular reason why I hate her so much, it's just that she's dating the guy I have the biggest crush on.

I told my best friend Mia that I had a crush on David.

"I think everyone does," she says laughing. it's true. Everyone at school watches him, everywhere I go I see at least one person wearing his merch.

I hear a door open and i open my eyes. Mom is in the doorway.

"Liza, your father and I need to talk to you and Kayla about something tonight at dinner."

"Mmhm," I say.

She sighs and leaves. I unlock my phone and see Gabbies channel link in front of my eyes. I click it.

I look at what she's uploaded. She's uploaded one video, 'boyfriend tag.'

"How original," I say sarcastically. Suddenly a voice comes into my head.

Type it.

Before I know what I'm doing, I click on the video, scroll to the comment section and type; "how original 🙄"

I lock my phone and go downstairs.