Chapter 5

Lizas POV

The next week goes really fast, I sit alone at school but I didn't care. I'd be gone soon.

After four days of hard work we get the house packed up.

-fast forward to landing in la-

If you've ever been to lax before you'd probably be in all the little shops like me. Dad told me the uber was here. We walked out the airport and I took a look at the skyscrapers and palm trees in awe. We got into the uber and arrived at our house thirty minutes later.

Kayla and I race inside. I beat her upstairs and find the perfect room. It was average size with a sky view window which had the view of skyscrapers. Kayla comes into the room.

"Mine!" She says.

"I got here first brat," I say fiercely. Surprisingly she rolls her eyes and walks out. I help unload everything and start to unpack.

/next day/

I get changed into black denim high top shorts and a Hard Rock Cafe shirt. I put on my black and white nikes then did my makeup. I packed all my books and stuff for school. I was nervous, super nervous to start my new school.

I ate breakfast and went outside to wait for the bus. Kayla was already outside looking gorgeous as usual.

"Nervous?" She asks me smiling.
"A bit." That was an understatement.

We wait for a few minutes and I see the yellow bus come down the street. The guy opens the door and we head on. I look around and find an empty seat towards the back.

The back of the bus is not my favourite part of the bus, it's the place where everyone is yelling and screaming. I sit down and look out the window.

"Can I please sit here?" Someone asks. I turn and move my bag, not looking at them. I feel them sit down.

"What's your name?" She asks.

I turn to face her then my heart starts pounding.

She looks at me, "oh my god."

Of course she'd know it was me. My face is on all my social media profile pics.

"Hi Gabbie." I say.

She rolls her eyes and goes on her phone.

"Oooh some drama," some guy says laughing.

Gabbie turns around, "shut your trap I'll get my boyfriend on to you."

"Sorry." He says.

I don't look at Gabbie again until we get off the bus.

So I'm going to the same school as Gabbie... i think. Then I freeze. That means I'm going to the same school as David?!

I try hard not to scream. I find Kayla and we walk to the reception. The lady gives us our timetable with room numbers and times and our locker numbers.

I find my locker number 917.

I open it and unpack my stuff. I check my timetable. Math and English.

How am I going to find these rooms This school is huge.

I turn around and see a girl with pale skin, dark brown straight hair and thick black glasses.

"Um hi." I say.

She turns to me, "hi?"

"I'm so sorry could you please show me where room 62 is?" I say anxiously.

She raises an eyebrow and looks across the hall. There in big numbers is 62. I blush, "sorry."

"Whatever," she says then walks off, I see her go up to someone and point at me. They both laugh.

Great.

Then I see kayla run up to me.

"I just met David dobrik!!!!!" She says screaming.

"Where is he?!" I ask, my heart fluttering.

"He's filming vlog footage with Zane in room 87!" She says and runs away.

"Where the hell is that?" I say to no one.

The bell rings and I walk to room 62, I open the door and sit at a desk in the back. It was awkward sitting down in an empty room. The door opens and someone comes in, I look up from my phone.

Everything happens in slow motion, I drop my phone and stand up. I stood up so fast my desk fell over and split in half, tears started to run down my face, you would to if you met your idol well maybe not as dramatic as me. "DAVID!!" I squeal. I start shaking. David dobrik is actually here.

David stood at the door, looking at me fearfully.

"You just broke a desk!" He says.

"IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" I say.

He smiles nervously, "would you like to take a photo?" He asks.

At the time I didn't think he'd probably ask everyone that. I felt so special.

"YES."

Then a bunch of people walk in and see me standing next to a broken desk and phone, tears falling down.

"What did you do David?" Says a guy laughing.

David shrugs and sits down. I pick up my phone and move to the desk next to me, I didn't know what else to do.

"You can't just move desks and act like you didn't just break one," says a girl.

I look down at my desk, nervously. I didn't want to start something.

"Can't you hear?" Says someone else.

"Hey shit head!"
"You think you can just come in and break tables?"
"Don't be a pussy."
"Don't ignore us."
"You should brush your hair."

"Leave her alone for gods sake!" Someone says. I knew that voice like the back of my head. I look up and smile at David shyly. He frowns at me and shakes his head.

My smile fades and I go back to looking at my desk.

Everyone sits down and the door opens.
I look up and see an old man probably the teacher.

"What happened to that desk?" Asks the teacher.

Someone opens their mouth.

"Sorry sir, I accidentally knocked it over." I said loudly.

"Ahh the new girl." He says smiling.

"I can't get mad at you for your first day otherwise I would've made you pay for it." He says.

A weight fills off my shoulders.

Then he begins to teach.