Chapter 18

Lizas pov

It wasn't until I was lying in bed on Monday night trying to sleep I remembered Davids words.

I made him a happier person, I don't understand he always seemed happy to me.

I go on YouTube and see David has uploaded. I decide to click on it. I wait for the outro.

"That's it for today's vlog anything else to add Julia?" He says.

So this must be the girl that replaced me. I click off the video before I can hear what she has to say. She's so much prettier then me...

I doubt David is really using her.

-Wednesday-

I sit in the back of English and watch YouTube.  I get a notification saying David uploaded. I click on it and laugh at the funny bits then see Julia is in a bit. I was never in a bit? But she is? It's a bit of her climbing into her locker and sitting it. Her and David start laughing then I realise she has my old locker. I sigh and put the phone away.

I hate Julia just like I hate/d Gabbie.

The bell rings for lunch and Rachael and Chelsea start following me around like lost puppies.

I've been at this school for a while now and people still stop and notice me.

"What are we doing today Liza?" Asks Chelsea.

"Am I your party planner? No." I say fed up.

Chelsea rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, we don't need you anyway. Your not even in any of Davids stuff anymore," says Rachael. They walk away.

I go to the bathroom and sit in a stall for the whole break.

After Chelsea and Rachael left me everyone has seemed to forget about me. It's like without David or the 'popular people' I'm nothing. Can't I be something without having someone better then me be friends with me?

That's when I decided to make a YouTube channel. Why not? I love watching YouTube so why not be someone people love to watch.

That afternoon I find my dads old camera he gave to me and set it up.

I sat on my bed. It felt weird at first talking to a camera but I got used to it. When I finished it I quickly edited it and then uploaded it to YouTube.

I doubt I'll get any views but oh well.