Chapter 8

Davids POV

The bell rings. "Ahh I have fucking science, " I groan.

"I have sport," tøddy says grinning.

I roll my eyes and walk to my locker. I get my stuff then a girl walks up to me, "I thought you should know Gabbie is in the nurses office." (The nurses office is where you go where your sick at school.)

"Why?" I ask, honestly I'm not that worried. I'm kind of getting sick of Gabbie...

"Some girl kicked her then held her to the wall and ripped her hair off," she says.

My eyes widen. I run to the nurses office immediately. Just because I'm getting sick of Gabbie doesn't mean I don't have a heart. I see Gabbie in bed with one of her friends.

"Babe?" She says weakly. I walk up to her. She looks horrible, she has a big bald patch and she's really pale. I feel so unattracted to her. All I feel is pity.

"Umm, are you okay?" I ask.

"No." She says starting to cry.

"Liza, the new girl kicked her and pulled out her hair," says her friend.

"Liza?!" I say.

She nods.

"Liza wouldn't do that..." I say.

"You've only known her for a day!" Says Gabbie.

"Yeah but she seems nice." I shrug.

"Get out." Gabbie says.

"Wh-" I start.

"Leave!" Her friend shouts.

I storm out and head to science.

"Sorry I'm late," I say as I reach the lab.

"That's fine, were dissecting frogs in pairs Liza doesn't have one." Miss says.

I nod and join Liza at the back bench.

"I assume you've heard." She says quietly.

"I heard. Why did you do it?" I ask.

"I don't know, she started screaming at me in front of everyone and I just got sick of it and attacked," Liza says.

"Anger issues?" I ask her.

"Probably," she says shrugging.

"Honestly I'm getting sick of Gabbie, we have literally nothing in common." I say.

"Then why are u with her?"

I shrug. Again.

Why am I with her?