Chapter 11

Lizas POV

Everyone sits on the stands and waits for the coach to come in.

I look around to find a familiar face in my class. Gabbie.

"Gabbie's in this class." I whine.

"Sadly." David says.

A loud whistle echoes the building and I see the sport teacher has came in.

"That's mrs smith. She's very big on sport," David whispers to me.

"Okay everyone sort yourself into two teams." Mrs smith announces.

David grabs my hand and leads me to a group with two guys and a girl. They look really sporty. I see Gabbie and all her friends on the other team. Gabbie catches my eye and glares. I tighten my grip on Davids hand.

"Okay places everyone!" Yells mrs smith.

"David where do I go!!" I say.

"Just stay here."

I stand where I am and David runs off to another place.

"GO!" Yells the teacher.

Someone on the other team throws the ball in my direction. Just my luck.

It goes right past me and I don't know what to do.

"Great job," complains someone in my team.

"Why is she on our team?!"

I try to ignore them and watch the ball.
Gabbie is dribbling the ball then throws it at my head. It hits me on the head and I fall to the ground in pain.

I open my eyes and see everyone rushing up to me. I get up furiously. How dare Gabbie do that to me. Purposely.

I find her talking to a friend and laughing. I storm up to her and grab her by the hair. I throw her to the ground, "Play by the rules BITCH," I scream in her face. I see the terror in her eyes and I kick her for good measure.

I turn around and see the whole class watching. Mrs Smith is running up to me. I dodge her and run out the doors. I hear David calling after me. I have no idea where to go. I get my bag from my locker.

I see mrs smith coming my way. I lock my locker and run as fast as I can out of the school doors.

My home is 10 minutes away walking distance, but I run so fast I get there quicker.

By the time I reach my house I have a massive belly ache and I'm sweating like crazy. I get inside and go to my room.

"What the hell have I done?" I ask myself. I've only been at this school four days and I've gotten into too much trouble.

It's all Gabbies fault. My phone rings and I check who's calling, David.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Where are you??"

"Home."

"What's your address?" He asks.

"Why...?" I ask.

"I want to come over."

I tell him my address.