Chapter 3

Davids POV

I walk through the school doors, it's a Monday morning and it's way to hot.

I ignore the stares and people taking photos. You'd think they'd be used to me now and stop taking photos but I guess not. I see Gabbie at her locker.

"Hey babe," I say wrapping an arm around her.

"Hi," she says texting someone.

I look at her screen. And read the conversation.

Lizakoshy; how did u find my sisters account?

Thegabbieshow; uhhh look up Kayla then koshy on ur followers list.? Anyway she said your lying.

Lizakoshy; okay. I did. I commented it.

Gabbie looks up, "this girls being mean."

"Is she the one that said how original?" I ask.

She nods.

"It's not that bad is it? Like it's not really mean. Her comment is kinda true..." I say shrugging.

She looks like she's about to yell then stops. I guess I have that effect with people. Nobody wants to mess with me.

"I guess your right. Aren't you mad at her??" She pouts.

"Gabbie. That was barely a hate comment grow up." I say impatiently.

The bell rings and I walk to my locker. I get my math and English books out and head to class.

The day is just like every other day, do lessons, take selfies with fans, deal with over dramatic Gabbie.

I open the door to my room after school. My favourite part of the day. I take my shoes off and lay down on my bed and check social media. I open some fans snaps to make them happy. And then open some Dms on twitter. One username stands out to me. It's Liza, the girl who commented on Gabbies video.

11/28/16 Lizakoshy; hi

12/28/16 lizakoshy; hey

1/28/17 lizakoshy; sup

2/28/ 17 lizakoshy; hey

3/28/17 lizakoshy; HII

4/28/17 lizakoshy; hello

5/17/17 lizakoshy; im really sorry that I offended Gabbie.

Daviddobrik; hey! It's okay don't mind her, she can be very over sensitive at times :) thanks for watching!