Chapter 24

Lizas pov

It's my second day back and I already feel as comfortable with David as I was before we left off.

We get into our classroom ten minutes before the bell. David sits against a wall at the back and I follow,still holding his hand.

He pulls me down onto his lap. Our faces are inches away from each other.
He wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

As we're kissing the door opens and I pull away in shock.

"Well David, you seem to move on fast." Says a voice. I turn and see Julia.

"Honey, I was in his life way before you were," I say defensively, the words slipping out.

"Oh so you cheated on me," says Julia.

"No!" He says.

"That's what she just said." Julia says.

"No she didn't mean it like that," says David.

"Wait until the whole school finds out your a cheater," says Julia.

David pushes me off his lap and I land against a chair.

"Julia! I didn't date her! We just had a fling that's all. You're the only one I dated." David says, "look into my eyes I'm not lying. I mean it."

"Oh so I was just a fling to you?! I don't  mean shit to you!" I say getting up violently.

"No not like that.." says David.

"So you were cheating on me," says Julia, "oh look at the time! It's tell the whole school Davids a cheating manwhore o'clock."

She walks out the door.

"Julia!" Says David and runs out without a second word.

The bell rings and I sigh and sit down. Then the door opens and Zane and two of his friends come in.

"Well, Matt and Heath, isn't it Liza koshy, the little bitch who
Stole David from us," says Zane.

"What the hell you guys are acting like your a sassy girl." I say rolling my eyes," oh and I didn't take David away from no one. David doesn't even like me. I'm just a fling to him."

"Oh ok girl, first off don't assume our genders. Second of all explain what do you mean fling?" Says Zane sitting next to me. Matt sits in front of me. Heath in front of Zane.

I explain to them about what happened.

"Girl I'm sorry for any beef between us, come sit with us at lunch baby. Nobody needs David anyway," says Heath.

Then David and Julia come in laughing and talking to each other.

David spots me and gives me a dirty look. He grabs his stuff from the desk where zanes sitting violently and sits next to Julia.

Matt rolls his eyes at us.