Chapter 22// Unanswered questions

Calum's pov:
I'm so stupid... Why did I have to do that? I should have just fiddled with the watch to get back to the present... Now I guess I'm stuck in the past forever...

Past:
She pushes my hands away from her and throws the knife at me... It hits my shoulder again re-opening the wound where the scar was.

Ouch! You may probably think I've gotten used to it by now... But no I haven't... And I guess I never will... It just hurts so badly because she threw it at me and did not directly stab me with it... "What the heck Diana! Did you just try to kill me?! This is just making me think that you murdered Cathryn!" I shout furiously.

"I knew you'd say that Calum and I'll tell you something... I hate you" she shouts. "Well I can clearly see that... You hate me and you kill the people you hate so you succeeded in killing Cathryn and you tried but unfortunately failed in killing me!" I shout whilst crying. "I didn't kill Cathryn and I thought I was doing you a favour in trying to kill you" she replies.

I don't know how I'm going to manage to get though this... I wish someone would help me get out of the past... I need someone to help me get back to the present.

Ashton's pov:
It's been two hours since we tried waking Calum up. I hope he's safe... I hope he hasn't witnessed the worst bits of that fight... And I also hope he hasn't changed anything in the past...

"Guys, I have this weird feeling that Cal changed something in the past" Michael announced to Luke and I. "Why is that?" I question him. He gestures to the fresh blood drops on Calum's sheets. "I'm sure he's not dead but he changed something and still managed to get himself hurt" he says.

"Guys, if Cal did actually change the past... He'd be stuck there forever... Only Money can help him get back to the present" Luke tells Michael and I. "We're not handing him over to Monay" I respond. "There has to be another way" I add.

"Maybe we can plan something?" Michael suggests. "But our plans almost always fail" Luke puts his remark on Michael's idea. "Yeah... I know... But we need to do something" Michael replies. I look at Calum's unconscious body on his bed. He has a new wound on top of his old scar from the first time he experienced the fight.

"I'm gonna get the first aid kit to clean his wound out" I tell them. "Alright" Luke and Michael say together. I go to get the first aid kit.

I returned to Calum's room with the first aid kit. I turn his room light on since we had forgotten to turn it on. "Take his shirt off" I instruct Michael.

"What?!" He asks shocked. "Just do it" I respond. "Fine" he replies. He hesitantly begins to take Calum's shirt.

"Don't worry he's not gonna wake up just yet" I tell Michael. Luke laughs at the scene. "I'm so gonna tell Cal when he wakes up" he says still laughing.

"Don't!" Michael shouts at Luke. "Chill, I was only joking" Luke replies. "Alright" Michael responds whilst taking Calum's shirt completely off. He throws Cal's shirt on the floor.

"Thanks" I say to Michael. "You're welcome" he replies. "Don't tell Cal I said this but he's hot" Luke says.

"Haha I'll tell Cal" Michael says. "No" Luke says in an irritated tone. "Maybe I was kidding" Michael replies. "Well, I hope you were" Luke responds.

I finish cleaning Calum's wounds. We leave him shirtless in case it happens again. We can't afford to have any more bloody shirts.

I pick Calum's shirt up from the floor and put it in the laundry basket in his room. We then leave his room.

Past continued(Calum's pov):
"Why would you think I wanted to get myself killed?!" I question her whilst shouting. "I don't know probably because you love her much more than you love me!" She shouts back. She's actually so dumb... If I had wanted to kill myself after I found out that Cathryn was dead, I would have killed myself as soon as I heard the news that she died. "I get it, you killed her out of jealousy!!! You thought I would get back with her... But I wouldn't do that because I have you... Well at least I had you" I say saying the last part in a sad tone and the first part in a bit of an angry tone.

"I didn't kill her Calum... Forget it I know you'll never believe me anyway... I don't wanna see you anymore" she replies in an angry tone and is about to leave my house. "Wait Dia---" I tried to make her stay but I was too late she had already left my house.

The fight is over now... What's gonna happen? Is it gonna continue from what had happened later that day? Or is it gonna repeat the whole fight again?

If it does repeat the whole fight again... I'm gonna try to get answers to unanswered questions... I suppose since I've already changed the past once there's no harm in doing it again...

I need answers to the questions I've had on my mind since the first time I experiened the fight... The questions are like; why did Diana start to say she knew Cathryn was dead and then deny it straight away? Why was she angry with me as soon as I had given her the news of Cathryn's death? I didn't do anything wrong in telling her, did I? Why did she have a pocket knife with her in the first place? Did she plan on killing me before she had come over? If so who's with her on this plan? And finally, if Diana claims that she didn't kill Cathryn... Then who did? It's a gigantic mystery for now... I need to figure it out...