Sophie was trying hard not to laugh, "I didn't see you. Sorry you had to see that..I love dancing. How can I, Zuzu, help you?" She asked nervously. Before Sophie could answer the elf frowned. "Hhmm...maybe some color would help you...yes I've got just the thing..." Before stepping into the back room. Confused Sophie looked around. "Ahah! Here it is!" The elf called before twirling back to the front room and around Sophie and placed a hair clip in Sophie's hair. "There...now you aren't so dull...keep it." Looking into a nearby room, Sophie found a red rose in her hair. "Thanks, I was wonderi-"

"Off you go! I have to practice dancing now." The elf laughed, as she pushed Sophie out of the store and closing the door in her face. Heaving a sigh Sophie glanced around. Where could Fitz and Biana be? So, Sophie was on her own. Shop to shop she went, trying to find her friends. She wound up getting a free meditation book from an elf couple who finished each others sentences, like elf hippies. She did buy a new pair of boots which she managed to fit in her one shopping bag. She searched until her feet hurt, giving up she sat on a marble bench beside the massive water fountain she had passed more then ten times. She watched the elves for a while before she pulled the book out of her bag.
As soon as she opened it she felt calm.

Her nerves loosening. The smell of ink and paper filled her nostrils. She had always loved books. The first three words in the book was,

Calm your breathing.

Sophie did so.

Straighten your posture, and clear your mind. Find the inner peace.

Sophie tried not to roll her eyes before she followed the instructions. Hippies... Tuning out the noise Sophie continued reading. The first chapters were about finding the still place inside her, and embracing it fully. The second part was concentrating on becoming calm in alarming situations, such as loud, crowded and chaotic places. Just as Sophie was about to reach chapter twenty six, Fitz's voice entered her mind transmitting. "Sophie where are you at? We've been looking everywhere for you."

"I'm by some kind of fountain. I got lost and well... I wandered around looking for you guys and couldn't find you."

"Fountain? Me and Biana are at the fountain outside of Threads. Is that the fountain you are talking about?"

"No. I don't even know where I'm at." Sophie sighed. "How'd you get lost anyways? You were right behind me. Also stay where you are, Biana thinks she knows where you are at."

"Something distracted me..." Sophie said hesitantly. "Well we're by the fountain, but I don't see you.". Fitz transmitted. Sophie looked up from her book and spotted Biana looking straight past her, Fitz was looking around the roads. Closing the book Sophie stood up and Biana looked surprised. "Where did you come from? And where have you been?" Biana asked. "Here and there." Sophie said shoving the book in her bag. "Don't disappear on us like that." Biana scolded. "Yeah, it worried us." Fitz said as he stared at the rose in Sophie's hair. "Sorry." Sophie said shuffling her feet. "It's fine, I guess you explored a lot." Biana said as she opened her hand, holding out a red ribbon to Sophie. "I got this for you."

"Thank you." Sophie said taking the soft ribbon and
Placing it in her bag. "I need to teach you how to shop. Honestly is that all you got?" Biana teased. Sophie chuckled. "I was looking for you guys mostly. Besides I need to pick the dresses up at Threads." Sophie said, as she walked between Fitz and Biana.
"So where did you get the hair accessory from? I love it." Biana said. "Some lady named Zuzu gave it to me, after I caught her dancing." Sophie shrugged making both the siblings laugh. "It sounds like you have a couple stories to share." Fitz said as they walked down an ally Sophie missed and reached the center of the market, that had calmed considerably. The fountain in the middle was twice as big as the one she had been at.