☆ Epilogue: Stay ☆

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I hope she's really okay. You managed to perform a CPR quickly before we got here, that's a good thing. But as the doctor said—"

"She will be fine, Junmyeon." Luhan's voice was stern and unwavering although his heart wasn't that strong. "She'll come back."

"She's suffering from a brain injury due to oxygen deficiency. Yes it is a good thing that you've done a CPR but only a few seconds, she would've been dead. There are a lot of possible consequences she might face. Severe memory problems, spasticity, incontinence, changes in personality, difficulty in walking and in speech. We'll be observing her until she gets conscious, then we can ask her questions to know more about her condition. For now, let's pray that she doesn't have any of those consequences."

Luhan lied.

He wasn't just scared.

He was terrified.

But he was sure that he will stay right beside you whatever happens.

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

"What's that, hyung?"

Luhan continued writing on a notebook, glancing at you from time to time.

"Exercise therapy to increase her blood flow to the brain?" Sehun said the words out loud, peeking at his leader's notebook. He wasn't actually hiding it though.

"Physical therapy can help her regain lost motor function?" Chanyeol read out loud as a smile crept up to his lips, realizing what his hyung was doing.

"Occupational therapy to help her find new ways to complete everyday tasks?" Kris nodded in agreement as he peeked behind Luhan's head too.

"Speech therapy to help her regain lost speech and language, alright." Lay read out loud, also taking notes of what his members were saying like the cute medic he is.

"Psy-Psychotherapy to help her learn to cope with her injuries." Tao tilted his head in wonder, almost getting tongue-tied with the words. "What are those, Lu ge?"

"When she gets consciousness, she might need these therapies to recover faster. That's why I took notes of the doctor's words earlier." Luhan closed his notebook, turning to his friends that were flocking over him. They stepped back, scratching the back of their necks with grins on their faces. "Why are you all even here? It should only be Kai and Sehun for today, right? Wha—"

"We'll all be here from today and onwards, Luhan hyung! Please take care of us!" Baekhyun winked, a piece sign made with his fingers like the adorable puppy he is. Luhan just scoffed.

"Suho, what—"

"Hyung. I told you that I'll give them my powerful words when I get home, here's the result. They all volunteered to be here all day and all night." Suho grinned triumphantly as if he was proud he has done this.

"That's not allowed here! There should only be 1-3 persons who can stay here in 24 hours. Did you even count yourselves?! We're freaking 12 guys in a single room—"

"Actually, I'm friends with the owner of this hospital since they've once visited my father's hospital in Seoul. I've told him about our sincerity and pure intention of guarding our beloved princess' in this place. When he knew about the cause of her almost-death condition, he let us off the hook and told us to stay as long as we want. So we'll be here until the princess is out."