✯ Chapter 2 ~ His Words ✯

"Luhan?" You called onto him as you slowly made your way downstairs.

It's a Saturday morning and you're planning to have a daily routine walk with Luhan. While your puppy, Byun, must be still in her dreamland, sleeping on her soft futon beside your bed.

Your dad went to a business trip to Japan 5 days ago. He knew Luhan after the day Luhan saved you. And seeing that he looks harmless, your father entrusted your safety and your health condition to him as he went to Japan. Of course your dad didn't easily trust Luhan. Luhan just had to do few things to convince your father. And boy, he was so resolute gaining your father's trust, just to take care of you with all his life.

As those months passed by, Luhan easily had a special space in your heart. With his gentle care, his soft voice lulling you to sleep, the majestic meals he makes, his corny but sweet jokes that make you smile, and the warmth he gives when you need comfort.

Your heart melts every time you hear him speak and laugh.

You can say that he's an all-in-one package, a mother, a father, a brother, a singer, a chef, a housekeeper and many characters that he can be. Now, you couldn't ask for more.

You were just half-way the stairs when you smelled a mouthwatering aroma coming from downstairs. You walked down quickly, still reminding yourself that you can't see anything other than black.

"Hey, hey, hey. Why's my little cat in a rush?"

You stopped as you heard Luhan's voice. You awkwardly took the last step of the stairs and waved at his direction.

Well, the direction where you thought he is in.

You heard him chuckle as he walks towards you. You felt his warm slender hands on your shoulders that turned you around.

"I'm here. Why are you facing the bathroom?"

You felt your cheeks heat up and punched in front of you, which is his chest. Luhan playfully whined as he ruffled your hair.

"You're so cute. Come on, I've prepared our breakfast! It's your favorite!" Luhan exclaimed as he carefully wrapped his hands with yours and guided you to the dining area. You sat as Luhan gets the newly cooked fried rice, bacon, eggs and a slice of blueberry cheesecake.

Luhan quickly sat beside you and filled your plate with the food he made. You heard the clinking of fork and spoon.

"Baby, say ahh.."

You opened your mouth as you felt the cold touch of the spoon on your lower lip. You chewed on the warm rice and bacon slowly, being familiar with the amazing taste. Your lips unconsciously curled itself into a beautiful smile, which Luhan saw instantly because he's been staring at you since he got the food from the counter until he sat down.

Creepy? Nah, his stares just send shivers down on others' spines in his sweetness.

"I bet it's so good. I can see your shining, shimmering and splendid smile there." You heard Luhan say, the sound of his chewing was obvious. It made you laugh as you drank water. You almost spat it out.

"Did you just get that from a song-"

Your mouth was suddenly filled with a piece of bacon. You bit it as you pout in annoyance.

"Stop speaking, just eat." You heard him as he continued eating.

"You're so rude, flower boy."

Luhan pinched your cheeks, or should I say, squished your face in his hands.

"You'll be flower girl then."

Your cheeks are like slapped many times that they became red as an apple. Luckily, Luhan spoke again.