✯ Chapter 11: Is He? ✯

"How old are you, noona?"

"I'm 24, turning 25 this April 12." You answered with a smile.

"Oh! It's already next week!" Mark cheered, clapping in excitement. You chuckled, enjoying the company of the boys.

I wonder if there's any girl here other than me...

"How about all of you? Are you all minor or what?" You asked in curiosity.

"Some of us are minors but a lot of us are already old— OUCH." Taehyung answered but got hit by Ken.

"That's rude." Ken mumbled, rolling his eyes on the younger one.

"What do you do here then? I mean, I get that you fight but how about the young ones?" You wondered out loud, tilting your head.

"Uhm. The young ones aren't really allowed to fight together with the hyungs but they help with the hackings and upgrades of our weapons. You know how this generation do well with modern technology." N said, shrugging with a poker face.

"We actually formed groups within Luhan hyung's group. The Tech Group who works with computers and get informations, the Machinery and Weapon Group who works on upgrading and fixing our machines and weapons, the Head Group who works on the strategies and plans, and the Defense Group who works on the battles." Bambam said, making quotation marks as if you can see him.

"We also have leaders per group, so we won't have to bother everyone when we need to have a meeting. Tech Group is led by Baekhyun, Machinery and Weapon Group by Chanyeol, Head Group by Namjoon and Defense Group is led by Jackson. But of course, all in all, Luhan hyung does everything. He can help in the Tech Group or the Head Group, he can do everything." Jimin added, dribbling a ball.

You frowned, thinking how hard it must be for Luhan. He's even a CEO of a company and a leader of a mafia. Just how can he handle both?!

"I can see how your eyebrows almost become one, princess." Leo said, slightly chuckling.

The others just stared at you.

"A-Ah. Sorry. Did I look too ugly?" You laughed.

Loud disagreements and 'no's were heard. Luhan grunted, standing up from where he sat and went to the crowd covering you.

"Yah, yah. Stop now. You've been crowding over her for almost two hours. She even forgot about breakfast!" Luhan scolded, making the crowd part like how Moses parted the sea.

"Sorry, Luhan hyung." They all chorused but smiles were etched on their lips.

"Princess, come on. We haven't got to the lower floors yet." Luhan said, holding your hand and pulling you up from your seat.

"It was nice being with you here. Thank you for your warm welcome." You said, smiling.

"It's our pleasure to meet you, princess."

You and Luhan went out of the room, leaving the boys.

"Was that their room?" You asked as Luhan led you back to the elevator.

"Yep. They all stay in one room but only 30 members stay there since the other half stays downstairs. This floor, the 6th floor and the 5th floor are reserved for their rooms, occupying the whole floors." Luhan replied, smiling at your curious expression.