✯ Chapter 12: Fire ✯

"Who is Jian, hyung?" Jungkook, one of the young boys, asked Kyungsoo.

"You don't know him?" Kyungsoo asked, his eyes widening more.

"Bro, he's just new here. And Jian didn't really visit here when he went to the funeral. I think he and Luhan had a fight before that." Chanyeol said, clinging his arm on Kyungsoo's neck, lightly crouching. *cough* height difference *cough*

"We heard about him yesterday. The other hyungs said that he's one of the best fighters in the mafia but has a bad personality. Is it true?" Winwin asked, sitting down beside them.

"Is he like Luhan hyung? When can we see him?" Yugyeom asked with an excited but curious face.

"I also heard that he only used Luhan hyung before to get out of a situation but is very envious of him now. He's stupid." Sungjae said straightforwardly, keeping a straight face.

"Yah! You can't just speak of him like that, okay? He's still your leader's brother." Chanyeol scolded the young boy, making him pout, totally destroying his poker face.

"You should stop asking around about Jian, okay? All I can tell you about him is he is Luhan hyung's younger brother and he handles the last headquarter of this mafia in China. He often visits this place but things suddenly changed. That's all you need to know, arasso?" Kyungsoo said, glaring at the curious young boys. They all nodded, their heads down.

"You're scaring them, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said, nudging the shorter man. Kyungsoo slapped his hand away and got up.

"I'm gonna help in the kitchen, who's with me?" Kyungsoo said, looking around for volunteers.

No one raised their hand.

No one spoke.

Even Chanyeol stayed still like a frozen tower.

"Okay then."

All of them sighed in relief but Kyungsoo spoke again.

"The four of you come with me." The four young boys whined but quickly stood up when Kyungsoo glared at them.

Chanyeol mentally pumped a fist for not being—

"You too Chanyeol." Kyungsoo added, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Oh man." The said person mumbled, standing up grumpily.

Kyungsoo, you are the best.

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

"It's so boring here, Luhan."

You just heard Luhan chuckled and jumped on your bed beside you.

"It's a very bright day today, princess." Luhan exclaimed.

"Good for you. At least you can see how bright the day is." You mumbled, crossing your arms.

"Y-Yah, sweetie." Luhan cooed, pulling you in to his arms. You sighed as you felt his warmth again.

"How was work today, Lu? Was it tiresome?" You said almost too cheerfully, averting the negative feeling away.

"It was the same. I already got used to how work stresses me out. But it really feels good to be home. Here, with you."

You chuckled but your lips slowly formed into a frown. Luhan saw it and pulled your face closer to his. You almost squealed when you suddenly felt his breath near you.

"Y-You're much sweeter today, Lu. It's creeping me out." You pushed his face away before moving backwards.

"Are you okay?"