☆ Epilogue: Stay ☆

"Hyung."

Luhan didn't even flinch as Suho called him.

It's been 2 days since you've got admitted in the hospital. All of the boys went back to the headquarter, only Suho and Lay stayed with Luhan since the others were tired even though they want to come too. Some of Luhan's mafia members guarded outside of your hospital room and some are outside of the building.

"Please eat your dinner. You haven't eaten properly since 2 days ago."

"Let me be." Luhan snapped at him, eyes on your unmoving figure.

"She won't like it." Lay mumbled, putting down the tray of Luhan's meal beside his leader. "Please look out for your health too. You're worrying the others, not just us. I'm sure Minji-ssi will worry once she knows you're not taking care of yourself just because she's unconscious."

Only the beeping sound of your heartbeat rate was the music to Luhan's ears.

You're fine. You're breathing again.

Luhan didn't know what to do if you left.

He would have followed you anyway.

"Okay then." Luhan mumbled, taking the tray on his lap, glancing at you. "I'll eat for her."

Suho and Lay smiled at their leader. Their once hard-headed mafia leader is now tamed by you.

"We'll change shifts with Kris and Chanyeol tomorrow. If you have anything you need, let us know." Suho said as he arranged the table where they ate earlier.

"Just bring some of my clothes." Luhan chewed his food, eyes still not leaving yours.

"Okay but will you stop melting the princess with your stare? The soup will drip—never mind." Suho rolled his eyes as he figured his leader won't listen, taking a seat on the couch near the bed.

"I'll just check the guys outside." Lay went out after saluting at Luhan, who waved him off.

"That was a close call, wasn't it?" Suho said as he closed his eyes, finally able to rest them for a bit.

"Yeah, it was." Luhan replied, putting down the tray on the bedside table. "I was scared."

Suho opened his eyes once again, looking at Luhan, who gently held your hand, staring at you with soft eyes.

"I thought I was gonna lose her. I can't. I can't lose her. That'll be awful."

Suho was totally astounded.

Luhan, the fearless mafia leader, hasn't ever confessed about being scared of something. Up until just now.

He was the most flawless fighter Suho has ever known.

Luhan didn't get scared when he was on the brink of his death after a battle between other mafias. He was running out of blood but he was still fighting like a beast. Luhan didn't get scared when one of their headquarters got infiltrated by a large group of armed men. He faced them all without fear, killing mercilessly as if he wasn't human.

Until you came into his life.

You instantly became his one and only flaw.