✯ Chapter 24: Stranger Danger ✯

Everything was back to normal.

"HEY! THAT'S MY BACON!"

"I'M BAEKHYUN, SO I GET TO HAVE THAT LAST PIECE OF BACON!"

"No. The eldest hyung shall have that—"

"Xiumin hyung! You're not making it any better!"

"Guys, will you stop bickering and sit down?"

"Minji might be up anytime, please stop with this unworthy-of-seeing commotion."

A group of kids appeared in your sight as you stepped inside the dining room, slightly gapping at the sight.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun was stabbing the last piece of meat on the plate, glaring at each other. Xiumin was looking back and forth at the two, waiting for someone to give up, so he can have the bacon when he has the chance. Chen was cheering for Baekhyun like the kid he is. Suho was leaning his head on his palms like he has the biggest problem in the whole world. Kris was just silently eating and suddenly cringed at the taste of the juice he drank, saying that it's not his style. Kyungsoo was so done with them, standing up to put his own plates on the sink with a frown. Lay was trying to calm everyone with his soft voice, obviously failing. Luhan didn't mind them, just watching everyone make noises like chickens. While the 3 maknaes of the group chatted together as if they have their own world, ignoring the presence of their hyungs.

Yep. They're normal.

Luhan noticed your presence and immediately stood up from his seat, silencing the others at his sudden movement. The others saw you and stood up in-sync.

"I told you." Kyungsoo muttered under his breath as he nudged Chanyeol beside him, who just huffed in annoyance.

"You all seem to be enjoying breakfast. That's great." You smiled, cheeks slightly flushing with 12 pairs of eyes staring at you. Luhan walked towards you and led you to your seat, on the chair at the end of the table, making you see all of them on the sides.

"There, my queen." Luhan mumbled, letting you sit down and patting your head.

"This is new." You said as you gestured them to sit down. They complied with your command and continued eating. "I used to eat with only 3 people before and now..." Your eyes wandered at the table, observing their faces. "...wow, you're so many."

"You'll get used to it, princess. We'll be here 24/7!" Chen exclaimed, giving you a thumb up. You grinned at him.

"That's right. Our main duty now is to protect you at all cost, princess." Chanyeol added, showing you his white teeth as he grinned.

"So, you're saying that you'll be staying here?"

"Yes, we are. Your father let us stay in the spare rooms on the same floor as yours, princess." Suho answered before putting a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"We're divided by four, completely occupying the three vacant rooms near yours. I hope you don't mind." Kris said cooly.

"No, it's fine. But aren't you uncomfortable with your rooms since you're staying at each by four? Isn't that too crowded?" You asked in worry, glancing at Luhan.