Greetings!

Welcome to my Ink!Sans X Inktale!Reader book! There will be adventures and others will come if you stick with the updates! You will meet your own team later on. And of course, in the description, you have a rival. On to your Character codes!

(Y/N) (L/N): Your Name and Last Name

(N/N): Nickname 

(H/C): Hair Color /You can make it as Rainbow Hair too! Or plain white./

(E/C): Eye Color /You can make it as Rainbow Eyes too! Or prefer to Ink!Sans Eyes if you want./

(F/C): Favorite Color /Your choice/

(S/F/C): Second Favorite Color /Your choice/

(S/C): Skin Color

(SOUL/Color): Soul Color /You can make it as Rainbow Soul too! Or single Soul Colored if you want./

Personality: Over protective to oneself and others, kind, tsundere sometimes, may experience excitement suddenly.

Appearance:  You have a black paint on your right cheek.  Light blue jacket with fluff hung around your hips, brown, long sleeves with blue lines and a light shirt and your stomach were shown; a protector is on said shirt, attached to your chest. You wear a giant brown scarf which is almost as big as yourself, has a work belt crossing your chest, with rainbow paint vials (which have heart shaped tops) on it. You were wearing skirts which have the same color scheme as your sleeves. Upon the skirts, wears light brown shorts. You wear boots with a rainbow print on the sides. Has finger less gloves. On your back, it holds your signature weapon, the paintbrush.

(Information were from Wikia/Ink!Sans only rewritten by me.)

Likes: Nice people, saving others, drawing, visits other AUs

Dislikes: Fighting with her rival, insults her from her height, sudden fights, seeing people hurt.

That's all for your descriptions! Bye guys! I'll see you in the next chapter!

Words: 299!