Percy Jackson and Charlie Manfest.

Start from the beginning

"Camp Half Blood is a safe haven for kids of the Greek gods, most people go for summer but some are year rounders but I can come and go whenever".

This confused me. What made Percy Jackson of all people so special?

We left right after Percy threw some stuff in a duffle and called his mom. Yep. 'Greatest hero in centuries' still has to call his mommy to tell here where he's going.

"Woah! This is your ride?" Barry asked.

Percy blushed slightly "yeah, my dad got me it, the thing is though is that he got Apollo to help out cause he knows cars and stuff so now whenever Apollos bored he can change the radio or create a new playlist, I'm gonna see what Leo can do next time I see him"

I stared at the bright blue fast looking car, "your dad got a god to help build you a car?"

"My dad is a god, Poseidon" he said, "I'm pretty sure my step-dad prayed to him to do something so that magical creatures would stop landing on his car"

I was about to say something when I heard a loud noise. I spun around and there was Grantley, the Cyclops janitor who wants to eat me, "Holy Hades" Barrys voice was very high pitched.

"In the car!" Percy ordered. I didn't disobey. I watched as Percy took out a pen, pulled off the cap and with a blink of an eye it was huge sword. For a second I was relieved at least he had a weapon, but then after climbing back into the car Percy threw it at the monster. It landed right in his eye and then we sped down the street.

"What the hell! Why would you throw it away?!"

"Oh shut up Manfest!"

We raced through the city passing cop after cop and none came after us for speeding. Barry brought this up. "Its the mist, the cars covered in it so mortals cant see anything" Percy told him.

"The mist?" I asked.

Percy rolled his eyes, "Its too much to explain, you'll understand after watching the orientation video"

We drove on for about 20 minutes, "OK nearly there five minutes tops" Percy told us.

"So that means we'll be safe right?" I asked. Percy and Barry both groaned.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU IDIOT!" Percy yelled the sighed, "it's like a personal challenge to the Fates!" Percy swore. And just like that eight figures blocked the road ahead. Percy swerved and then got out.

I was terrified, I slumped down, hoping they wouldn't see me.

He cant fight all of them! He doesn't even have a weapon. I mean I used to beat him up everyday.

But then suddenly he did have a sword, the same one as earlier. It was amazing to watch. The monsters heads rolled off their bodies then they burst into poweder which Percy was covered in when he got back into he car.

"Big help you were" he said, speeding off back down the road. WHAT!

"You cant expect me to fight u haven't had any training what so ever, how many monsters did you kill when you first discovered all this!" I said.

"A lot." he said, "and I was twelve!"

We drove the rest of the way in silence. When we got there Percy pulled up next to a friggin' dragon. "Hey bud" Percy patted the beast of the nose.

IS HE MAD! "If the Stolls try anything on my car, feel free to eat them" and then he walked on down the hill.

I followed. Barry and Percy were talking when suddenly we were surrounded. At first I thought they were here to see me, the goo looking new guy, I thought maybe the cute girls came to see how I was after such a traumatic day. But then someone shouted "Percy's here!" and I realised they weren't here for me.

I still have no idea how such a nerd could be so popular and be called 'the best hero of the last couple centuries'. If that was how low the standards are here and he still got this welcome, within a couple of months I'd be miles better then Jackson and people will be grovelling at my feet. I'll rule his camp, just you wait and see!

--------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPLOAD!!! :)

I figured out a way to write some more: write them down by hand in classes when I don't have anything to do them write them down when I have time at home! I have another one more or less ready but its a Nico and Will one and I just updated one with Nico, I like to try and break up the characters a bit, but if you guys really want that one comment and let me know, if not I'll be writing some more soon as.

Also THANK YOU ALL FOR 35K VEIWS!!!!