Halloween at the Solace-DiAngelo House

Nico di Angelo loved Halloween. It was the only son of Hades cliche he didn't mind giving into. His love for the holiday doubled maybe even tripled when he and Will had adopted Bee.

Bee was four now and a force of nature and this year she was choosing her own costume. They sat around the table at dinner.

Bee listed off suggestions of what she wanted,each weirder then the last: space zombie, penguin assassin ("a penguin that killed people in exchange for fish or candy" where her exact words), a robot queen.

Bee suddenly gasped "I know I want to be a cowboy-fairy-of-death!"
Will and Nico looked at their daughter, both wearing the same look of adoration and confusion.

"A what now?" Will asked.

"I dress up like a cowboy and I have fairy wings and a tiarra and I have a skiv and paint my face like a skull" she explained excitedly.

"A skiv? You mean a scythe?" Nico questioned. Picking at his fries and smiling at Bee who nodded.

Will sighed "I'll go get my sewing kit".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ok so this was a bit different and a lot shorter then normal and it's been a while since I updated.
Been in a sort of slump lately with this story so any suggestions or even just sentence prompts would be helpful just to get the creative juices flowing. (That sounds wierd but go with it).

Thank you all for commenting and voting.  It makes me smile every time someone explains how they've been laughing at stupid o'clock in the morning because of something I wrote.

So yeah suggestions/sentence prompts would be gratefully accepted,thanks for voting and go check out my newest story (which I'm loving writing) pjo/teen wolf crossover!!!!