“Really Emilee, it’s fine, I can just change when I get home, its no big deal.”

            “Fine…” she replied turning around to refill her soda. I did the same with mine, but just guessed what Liam and Zayn wanted.

            “I um…” she said looking back at me, “I should probably get back to my table…”

            “Okay,” I replied. We said goodbye and walked in our separate directions. I got back to my table and Liam was watching me smiling.

            “Hey,” he said as I sat down, “Spill your drink?”

            “Collision with a girl,” I replied.

            “A pretty girl?” Liam pressed.

            “Yes, a very pretty girl,” I replied handing out their sodas.

            “Where is she?” he asked.

            I looked around and pointed to her at the other end of the restaurant.

            “Her? In the gray sweatshirt?” Liam asked.

            “Yeah,” I replied.

            “Wow, she really is pretty,” he said taking a sip of his soda.

            I nodded and started to eat my lunch. Zayn was still on his phone. Still. He took a sip of his soda and looked back at the tiny screen. Liam and I chose to ignore him and started our own conversation.

            “Hey, pretty girl is leaving,” Liam said after around twenty minutes. He pointed to the door.

            I jumped out of my seat, “Her name is Emilee!” I said and I ran to catch up with her. She was already halfway down the sidewalk when I caught her and her two friends.

            “Emilee!” I said and she turned around and turned pink when she saw me.

            “Oh hey Niall,” she said. I walked up to her. Her friends’ jaws dropped, but I didn’t look at them.

            “I um… I was thinking… maybe sometime we could hang out?”

            Her eyes widened, “Really?”

            “Yeah,” I replied smiling and taking out my phone, “here, you can add your number…” I handed my phone to her and she reached into her pocket to get hers. We exchanged numbers.

            “Tanks so much,” I said smiling and taking my phone back from her.

            “No problem,” she replied.

            I said goodbye and turned around to walk back into the restaurant. A smile spread across my face.

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            “Bye Monica!” I said as I walked out of my store and through the glass front doors.

            “Bye Maya,” she replied at the register.

            I walked back down the street and into my apartment building. I said a quick hello to David and hopped onto the elevator. Harry probably wasn’t home yet, but I wanted to look nice when he did. I took out my phone and saw he texted me.