Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Annie Pov.

I start taking down all the pictures in my room that Finnick drew for me. I lay them gently on my bed, not wanting them to wrinkle, rip, or tear. Finnick comes home with his dad and the boxes. He gives me seven of them because I have less stuff then he does. I pack my clothes with the pictures on top of them. I bring my blankets and pillows. The house has furniture in it already. I only use four boxes. I bet Sarah would use like fifteen boxes or more. She has so much stuff it's not even funny. I get my four boxes and bring them by the door. Finnick walks over with his boxes.

"I'm taking you shopping." he says.

"Finnick your going to use all your money. I have enough clothes." I tell him, trying to refuse his offer.

"Nope, either you pick it out yourself, or I'll pick it out." he jokes.

"Well if you pick it out I won't wear it." I laugh.

He smiles at me. "I missed you."

"Well at least they can't take you away from me again." I tell him as I walk closer to him and hug him.

He smiles sadly. I know something is wrong now. I've been sensing it. There's something he's not telling me. Maybe he doesn't want to mention it right now with his parents. But when we get home, I'll make him spill the beans.