8

Park Avenue, New York.
20th January 2017, 8.52a.m.
Harry.

"I thought the cake would arrived around 8.30 but it's almost nine now and no cake. What should we serve Thea, Harry? " I asked. It's Thea's birthday party and his family and friends were here but there is no cake.

"I'm sorry maybe they had something on. I called them already and they're on their way" he said. I rolled my eyes at him and walk away. Thea was playing with his grandmother and grandfather. I look around and make some corrections into the decorations.

This party planner that Harry chose is pretty good. She booked this place and did all the decorations with just little help but there's just one mistake. The cake. It supposed to be here around 8.30 because we're having the cake cutting session around 9.30 but now, there is still no cake.

I swear to God if no cake arrive anytime soon, I'll run across the streets and buy Thea a cake myself. "Hey, you must be Margo Styles, Harry's wife" a guy tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see a blonde guy with blue eyes in a suit.

"Yeah, that's me. You are? " I hold my hand out. "I'm Niall, Niall Horan. One of Harry's closest friends" he shook my hand. I nod my head and let go. "I see that you guys have a problem with the cake delivery" he said pointing to Harry who's on the phone.

I chuckled and nod my head. "We have some problem, unfortunately. The cake supposed to be here Twenty minutes ago but still, they haven't arrive" I shrugged. "That's okay, I could just ask my sister to send a cake now. She has a bakery down the streets there" he said pointing to a little bakery.

"I don't know. Let me ask Harry first" I said. He nod his head and let me go to Harry. "There's no cake" Harry said. I widen my eyes. "What? Why?" I asked. "They thought the delivery was next week and they're at Paris at the moment" Harry explained. "But you said they were on their way" I said. "On their way to Paris" he bit his lip.

I shook my head and walk over to Niall. "I guess, we need the cake. The cake we ordered is not coming anytime soon" I said. "That's okay, let me call my sister" he said as he took out his phone. He talked for a bit. "The message would be what?"  he asked me. "Just a simple Happy Birthday Thea!"  I said, he nod his head and told his sister.

"Cake is coming in 15 minutes tops" he said ending his call. "Thank you, I should pay you" I said, searching for my handbag. "No, it's okay. It's on me" he said. "Really?"  I asked in disbelief. He nod his head.

"I have to. Thea is adorable " he smiled. I nod my head. " Oh before I forgot, umm I'm actually a doctor at Lower Manhattan Hospital and we are short in doctors there and since you have a degree on medical studies, I am giving you the opportunity to work with me, as partners" he explained.

"Seriously? " I was shocked. I mean, jobs like these are the greatest, the income is high plus the work hours is suitable. "Yes, of course" he said. "I'll give it a thought first. I'll discuss with Harry and then I'll tell you if I agree or not" I said. "Okay, here's my card" he gave me a small card.

I nod my head and took it, placing it inside my pocket. "Thank you again, for the cake and the job" I said. "Sure, of course" he nod his head and walk off. I sighed in relief as I see Niall's sister came with the cake. Chocolate, Harry's favourite.

I walk over to her and help her place the cake at the table. "Thank you, again" I said to her. "It's okay, we always have extra birthday cakes" she smiled. I gave her a small hug before she went to her van. "How did you find a cake in New York?" Harry went beside me.

"It was from one of your friends. Niall Horan. He also gave me a job offering at Lower Manhattan Hospital" I said to him. "What, thats great! You're taking it, right?"  he  hold my hand. "I don't know, you want me to take it?" I asked. He nod his head,  "Absolutely"

"What about Thea?" I asked. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll give you the night shift and I'll come home in the evening. How about that?" he asked. "Sounds like a plan" I smiled. I guess there is something beneficial with agreements.