3

Harry.
21th July 2015, 8.52a.m
London, England

The sounds of a Thea's cries echoed inside the house. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry getting out of bed while rubbing his eyes. "I'll go get her" he said as he walks out only wearing his sweatpants. I groaned and shuffled in the bed. It was along night, last night. Thea didn't want to sleep early. It was up until two in the morning and let me tell you this, it's a pain in the ass. But it's worth it.

As long as Thea's safe and healthy. She's my eye of the world, I don't care if I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep just to take care of Thea. A few minutes of closing my eye, I realised Thea wasn't calming down. I took a deep breath before throwing the covers off of me and sitting up. I tie my hair up in a ponytail before standing up and making my way to Thea's room.

When I walked in, Harry had his lazy eyes and Thea on his shoulder. He pat her back lightly, trying to calm down our three months old daughter. I giggled when Harry yawned while singing a lullaby for Thea.

"Thea Amelia, pretty name for a pretty girl. Thea Amelia loves mummy and daddy. And mummy and daddy loves Thea Amelia too."

I never knew where he got the song. He just sings it and Thea seems to love it. I mean who wouldn't? Harry has a voice of an angel. He kept repeating the song until Thea's cries were calming down and after a few minutes, Thea fell asleep on her father's shoulders.

"Where'd you got the song? "I asked. Harry turned to me as he tucked Thea in her crib. "Just got it from my brain. I don't know. I tried every lullaby but she only smiles and calms down when I sing that one" He shrugged. I nod my head and walk over to him. Giving him a hug from behind. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" he held my hand on his tummy.

"Look at her. She's beautiful" Harry said as he pulls me beside him. "She got your green emerald eyes" I smiled. "And she got your pink plump lips and pointed nose" he grinned. "I would never let anyone touch her." he said. I nod "Me too".

We stand there, arms in arms as we watch our daughter sleep. "Maybe we should get breakfast. You have work today" I said patting Harry on the chest and walking out of Thea's room. Harry followed behind me to the kitchen and sat at the dining table.

"What do you want? "I asked as I open the refrigerator. "Anything really" he said, brewing some coffee. "Eggs and bacons it is" I said as I pull out some frozen bacons and eggs out.

~

"Say bye bye to daddy" I waved at Harry who's getting inside his car. Thea giggled as Harry made smiley faces at us. "Let's get inside now, Thea" I said as I carried her inside and locked the doors. I sat on the carpeted floor and opened some random channels as Thea lays in my lap. I ate some banana and strawberry salad and watch some news.

Thea played with her stuffed animals and laid on her back. I went to the kitchen to get my empty bowl refill but my eyes stayed focus on Thea. I cut some bananas and strawberries not looking at them as my eyes are still focused on Thea who's playing with a teddy bear, Harry bought a few weeks ago.

I accidentally cut my finger and it starts to bleed. I let go of the knife and washed my hand in the sink. I grabbed a plaster from the drawers and wrapped it around my finger before going back to my fruits. I washed them through cold water before putting it into the bowl. Next, I grabbed a glass and pour some milk from the fridge into it.

Suddenly cries erupt in the living room. I left my glass of milk on the counter before dashing into the living room. I see Thea laying on her tummy near the coffee table. She must hit her head. I picked her up, put her on my shoulders and pat her back lightly. "Shh, shhh there there. Mommy's here" I said as I walk around and continued to pat her back.

I went back to the kitchen to get my bowl of fruits and milk then went back to the living room. I lay Thea on the thin mattress we got and surround her some stuffs animals. She continued to giggled as she grabs a duckling stuffed animals and plays with it. I continued my meal as I my eyes are completely focused on her and not on the television.