7

Harry.
1st January 2017, 12.36a.m
New York, America.

I look around to see explosions and people screaming 'Happy New Year!'. Thea cling onto my lap and hugged my neck. "Mama" she mumbled. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheeks. Harry brought us to an open Park where they celebrate New Years eve. I smiled as I remembered the day Harry proposed to me. I thought he was so inlove with me. So sincere about loving me and not about contracts and agreements.

I still haven't open the brown envelope. Like if I open it, my whole life would turned into ashes and the wind would hurriedly blew it away. "Why the long face hun?" Harry sat next to me and kissed my cheeks. I felt so disgusted to even let him touch me, but what can a weak girl do?

"Oh I'm just reminiscing the moments when you proposed three years ago" I lied. If only I said no back then. "That's so sweet babe" he said kissing my lips. I didn't kiss back, instead I turn to Thea and kissed her forehead. "What? No kiss for me?" he asked. I nod my head and hear him chuckle. Gosh if only that sound doesn't make any effect on me.

I bit my lip and hug Thea tighter. "I'll get us some more blankets" he said as he stand up. I nod my head and continued to play with Thea. How could it all be like this? How could just one piece of paper turned my life to this? How could he sign the papers knowing I'll be so broken after knowing it? How could he thought it would always be a secret to me?

" I hate your daddy" I whispered to Thea as she playfully giggled at me. I smiled and kissed her cheeks. "At least you won't lie to me. Right, Thea?" I asked her. She just giggled and hugged my neck. "I love you" I whispered as I hugged her petite body. I didn't even realise I was crying until a tear dropped on my wrist.

I quickly wipe it away when I see Harry walking over to us. "Hey beautiful girls" he greeted and took a seat next to us. "So have you got promotion yet at work?" I suddenly asked. I mentally slap myself as I realised that's a really stupid question to be asked out of nowhere. "I haven't yet, Mr. Dallas is waiting for the right guy to replace him. I'll just try my luck" He chuckled.

It's you dick head. It's you. You know it's you! I wanted to scream in his face. But I can't, I have to control myself. "How about you? When are you going to work?" he asked. "I'm not sure. The staff hasn't called me that they need me yet. Besides, I have to take care of Thea" I shrugged. At least my job doesn't need agreements about my marriage.

Although I want to say those words out loud, it seems useless. Like it's nothing to him. "Do you love me?" I asked him. I could see people starting to leave the place. I stayed put. "What?" he asked. "Do you love me?" I asked again. "Are you kidding me? Yes, of course I love you. Do you love me?" he holds my hand. I just nod.

"I love you, Margo. I'll always will" he said, kissing my hand. "I-love you too, Harry Styles" eventhough it disgusted me to say it. But I just can't, can't deny my feelings for him. I love him so much. I spent almost half of my life with him and I got too attached, too familiar with him. Tears started to roll on my cheeks but I tried smiling and wiping it away.

I placed Thea aside and hug him by his neck. "I love you so so so much" I said. "I love you too so so so much" he said as he hug back. "Let's go home" he said. I nod my head. We recently moved to New York since he's working hard now and he got transferred to one of the biggest law firms here.

"Thea, come here princess" he gave out his hands and Thea gladly climbed in. He stood up carrying Thea while I fold the blanket and placed it inside Thea's stroller before walking over to them who's halfway towards the car. I sighed as I see Harry playing with Thea before putting her on her chair.

Thea laughing and giggling just warms my heart. 'Stick it together Margo. Stick it together' I said to myself before taking a deep breath and continued walking over to them. Harry helped putting the stroller in the trunk while I, I got into the passenger's seat.

"Looks like Thea fell asleep " Harry commented as he got into the car. I nod my head and let out a sigh. "She must be tired. She hasn't been up this late" I said. "Do you want anything before we go home?" he asked. "Nothing" I said. He nod his head and continued driving.

"Look, I'm sorry if all my work is stressing you lately" he said suddenly. Well, no shit sherlock. "It's just, I'm trying to be the perfect husband and father for both you and Thea" he continued. "I'm not mad or stressed" I lied. I'm furious. He lied to me about our marriage. He lied about having Thea. He lied about everything.

"I hope there's still hope for us" he said. "In a few months, it's our second anniversary. I want it, I want every anniversary with only you" he said. I nod my head and smiled at him, grabbing his hand in mine as I squeezed it. "I love you, Margo" he said. "I love you, Harry"