NINE

-Third person P.O.V.-

Everything can change, it won't stay the same. You must trust yourself and believe in him, because your mother believed again and met him. You may think that history will repeat, but history was wrong once and that was for your mother, but now it's up to you. Take the risk when it's given to you, because he won't cheat, he won't let you go. If he does, then she will go to jail for you and you will be smiling for when she does. Never lose hope my child, because your braver then everyone your kind, but they treat you horribly and you know that it won't break you. You are strong and beautiful and I love you, Marinette.

-Love dad

Marinette cried as she held the paper in her hands and the box filled with pictures of her and him and of the three of them all together. Marinette put the letter back in the box and slide it back into it's spot under her bed, she then wiped her tears and sat on her bed. She was recalling memories of her being Ladybug and her kwami finally returned to her sight and out of her hiding spots. 

"Ladybug" She whispered and Tikki appeared.

"Marinette, Paris needs to know that Ladybug is here and will still fight for their safety!" Tikki told Marinette and she nodded.

"Your right, Tikki spots on!" Marinette yelled and transformed into Ladybug and she went onto her balcony and started to swing through Paris, she then heard civilians cheer as they noticed her swinging around. She stopped a top a building and smiled and waved at the Persians, then her partner came up behind her and hugged her from behind.

"Welcome back m'lady!" He whispered into her ear and she felt her face heat up and Chat noticed this.

"M'lady are you falling for me?" Chat asked Ladybug and she nodded.

"Chat, I love you" Ladybug said and turned to face Chat who was blushing like crazy and only a few feet away.

"I lost my memory a few weeks ago, but I started to remember and I remember my feelings towards you. Chat I loved you back then and I still love you now, but there is also another guy his name is Adrien." Ladybug turned around and had her back to Chat who looked a little down.

"Adrien Agreste is a playboy, but I like him. Though I love you more I don't know what to do."

"M'lady, I am thankful to finally know the truth, because I want you to know who I am." He turned Ladybug around and pulled her into an alley, he then de-transformed and looked at Ladybug who was very surprised.

"A-Adrien" Ladybug stuttered.

"M'lady, may I know who you are?"

"Yes, kitty" Ladybug de-transformed and turned into Marinette and Adrien then suddenly cupped her face and kissed her. Marinette was shocked and didn't kiss back, Adrien pulled away and looked upset.

"Please don't play with me." Ladybug said, but Adrien then pulled her into a very tight hug and didn't want to let her go.

"I wouldn't m'lady, I wanted to decide between Ladybug and Marinette. I loved both and couldn't choose, but now I am more then thankful that you are both." Marinette started to cry, then she remembered her fathers letter. He knew, he knew I would find him and he said for me to trust him, so I will.

"I'll trust you, but only once ok" Marinette said and Adrien smiled his famous Chat Noir grin and then kissed Marinette and she kissed back. 

"I really do love you m'lady!" Adrien said to Marinette and they started to walk to her home holding hands, making both smile. Adrien walked Marinette home and gave her a goodbye kiss telling her he'd see her on patrol and she nodded.  

Short chapter, but a very long one is coming so please enjoy this! Bye my gods and goddesses!
~Mae