TWO

Then the second most popular girl walked into the lunch room, Lila Rossi aka Adrien's current girl friend. She walked up to Adrien and hugged him, she had just gotten back from her vacation in Mulan. She noticed Marinette talking with a new face and she looked up at Adrien, with a look of confusion written all over her face.

She looked at all of Adriens wounds and then when he nods towards Marinette, Lila sends daggers towards her. Marinette doesn't pay attention to the popular couple that now sit at a table near them. She doesn't care about Adrien and his stupid play toy Lila Rossi.

Marinette just continued to talk with the new girl, Alya Cesaire. Marinette just eats her apple and after she's done with it she talks with Alya until she feels something hot run down her already burned back and she stands up with tears in her eyes. The blisters and cuts from yesterday reopen as she turns around to see Lila laughing and holding a now empty cup of coffee. Alya was wide eyed as she stared at the sight, but Marinette didn't want to stay in the lunch room with everyone laughing at her so she ran out of the school and ran home and noticed her mother just in the bakery.

(my god, Marinette is going to kill Lila and Chloe in this......um... er I-I meant Mari is going to beat the crap out of them? No? Ok, fine I want her to kill them, is that so bad? I mean everyone does hate them. Still no? *sighs* fine...)

Marinette ran up to her room and stripped from her steaming hot, coffee soaked clothing. It burned badly as she examined her back in the mirror and she sighed, yesterday Chloe slipped burning hot grease down her back and now Lila was back. Marinette knew she was going to have to explain to Alya what happened when she got back to school.

-Marinette's P.O.V-

I walked over to my bathroom and hopped into the shower while my phone played, Carnivore by Starset.

All my life they let me know
how far I would not go
But inside the beast still grows
Waiting
Chewing through the ropes
Who are you to changed this world?
Silly boy
No one needs to hear your words
Let it go <----(Frozen came to mind writing that)

Carnivore x2
Won't you come digest me?
Take away everything I am
Bring it to an end
Carnivore x2
Could you come and change me?
Take away everything I am
Everything I am

I will hide myself below
I'll be what you wanted
Kept inside I won't let go
Until I, burn beyond control

Who are you to change this world?
Silly boy
No one needs to hear your words
Let it go

Carnivore x2
Won't you come digest me?
Take away everything I am
Bring it to an end

Make me fall
Make me bleed
Go ahead and change me
Take away everything I am
Everything I am
Never enough
Who I am is not good enough
Never enough
Who I am

Carnivore x2
Won't you come digest me?
Take away everything I am
Bring it to an end
Carnivore x2
Could you come and change me?
Take away everything I am
everything I am

I stepped out of the shower at the end of the song and it started to play It Has Begun by Starset and I smiled and sang along.

Even a well lit place, can hide salvation
A map to a one man made that never sees the sun
Where the lost are heroes
And the thieves are left to drown
But everyone knows by now
Fairy-tales are not found
They are written in the walls

As we walk in a straight line
Down in the dirt with a landslide approaching
But nothing could ever stop us
From stealing our own place in the sun
We will face the odds against us
And run into the fear we run from

It has begun
Into the dark below
Evading shadows
Blind in a rabbit's hole
We fall beneath the earth
And watch the shell come unraveled
As the seeds begin to rise
Awaking a starlit fate as we wait in the night
It's written in the walls

As we walk in a straight line
Down in the dirt with a landslide approaching
But nothing could ever stop us
From stealing our own place in the sun
We will face the odds against us
And run into the fear we run from

It has begun (uh, oh)

After I redressed and my burns didn't hurt I went back to school with only a few classes left. I entered the room and Miss. Bustier looked at me when I entered her classroom later then usually. She had a look of concern on her face, but when I pulled a fake smile she smiled back and went back to teaching. Chloe and Lila snickered since no one had the guts to tell the teacher what happened during lunch, but I didn't care to much. I sat through Miss. Bustier's class and my math class then managed to make it outside of school, before Adrien walked over to me with a smirk.

I tried walking faster, but he ended up catching up to me and it was making me angrier by the second and I didn't feel like dealing with his flirting. He smirked at me and I just got really annoyed. He tried talking to me, but I got my black headphones out and put my music on shuffle, it ended up playing Still Worth Fighting For by My Darkest Days. (Too lazy to write the lyrics)

He even followed me into the bakery, but once I was into our house he stopped trying and just left me alone. I went up to my room and Tikki came out of my jacket, she smiled at me and I took off my headphones and started to sketch a new Chinese styled dress.

"He keeps trying, it's really funny to see him try and fail" Tikki laughed at the way Adrien tried to break me and fail miserably. I ended up snickering to myself at what Tikki said and I enjoyed a calm day since Hawk Moth was now defeated.

"I wish he would just leave me alone, he has Lila right? God he's not only a playboy, he a freaking cheater!" Marinette says to Tikki, who just laughs at Marinette's outburst.

I hope you enjoyed chapter two! sorry that I haven't been updating my parents took my phone and I've been really busy. Comment? Vote? I don't really mind if you don't, but if you want me to write more often it helps, anyway by my gods and goddesses!