see you again

Here's an update, I'm sorry for the inconsistencies of my updates been feeling like shit lately :///

- - - - -

George woke up the next day, still tired from last night although it was his own fault for staying up so late. he got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom to make himself presentable for the girl he cared a lot about.

he took out the clothes he was going to wear that day and landed on a basic outfit (at least he thought it was). a navy blue north face puffer jacket that didn't have any sleeves, a black turtleneck and the good ol' golden chains that never fail him as well as a pair of black jeans. he quickly hopped into the warm shower, and finished as quickly as he could.

a certain someone was waiting for him at the hospital.

and that certain someone was you, and currently you were on the floor throwing up in the toilet while a nurse helped you. you had this wave of nausea that just hit you out of nowhere again. you continued to throw your dinner from yesterday that the same nurse had given you, and the breakfast from that morning.

and what felt like forever, you finally managed to stop throwing up. you felt relief wash over you as your back hit the wall of the bathroom. the nurse asked if you were okay and if you felt any better. you nodded meekly and managed to speak,

"Can I shower? I don't wanna smell like throw up."

she nodded with a smile in which you laughed lightly at what just happened. she flushed the toilet for you and helped you up. she led you to the shower and went to grab towels and set them on the sink as well as one on the floor so you wouldn't slip on the wet floor.

"I'll be outside the bathroom fixing your bed and what not as well getting your new clothes ready as well as medication for your nausea, call my name if you need something hun! I'll be here as soon as possible!" she told you as she closed the bathroom door. you smiled and thanked her, she was your favorite nurse after all. you took off your hospital gown as well as your undergarments and left them in a neat pile on the floor. you turned on the hot water and quickly got in since the hospital was cold as always.

you let the hot water pour all over you and you grabbed the bottle of shampoo that the hospital provided since the injury on the side of your was still healing, they didn't want to run the risk of your stitches getting infected with regular store bought shampoo. you scrubbed your hair and scalp and soon washed your body and rinsed it all off. for some reason you felt sad and blue, you stood in the shower and messed around with the ends of your hair as water still rained over you.

you sighed and brushed off the feeling and turned off the shower and grabbed the towel that was outside the shower curtains and dried yourself off and wrapped your wet hair in a towel for the time being. you wrapped a towel around your body, and slowly walked out the bathroom and saw the nurse leave you a loose fitted hospital shirt as well as pants from the hospital as well. you walked over to the duffle bag that your bras and underwear that George had brought, you remember how red his face was when he told you he wasn't very comfortable looking through your "things". he was also kind enough to buy you a fluffy robe even though you told him it wasn't necessary.

but the man insisted that it was alright, and that hospitals are "fucking refrigerators".

a smile appeared on your lips and you begin to unwrap your towel and put on your underwear and just as you reached for your bra that was behind you, the door opened and it revealed the one guy you didn't want to see you naked (not at least right now ;)).

your face burned with embarrassment, and you yelped and covered your chest. he slapped his hands over his eyes knowing very well what he just saw, he ran out the room and yelled sorry to you.

your heart was being so fast, you felt like you just ran a marathon. you quickly put on your bra as well the hospital clothes and wrapped the robe he gave you around your body. you slowly open the door to your hospital room and see George sitting on the ground with a very red face, almost like he had been drinking and was beginning to get drunk.

he slowly looked up and swallowed,

"can I come in now?"

you nodded and giggled nervously. he stood up from the ground and grabbed the door that you were holding out for him and followed you inside. he felt his cheeks burn even more at the fact that he just saw your boobs.

he knew it was a childish thought but like damn you had some nice boobs. he wasn't really one to look at girls chests but he would definitely be looking at yours when he gets the chance. he threw that thought to the side and cleared his throat as he took a seat next your hospital bed. you crawled onto your bed and pressed the button for your nurse to come and hook you up to the monitor and such.

"sorry for uh, walking in on you." George said with a nervous smile.

you chuckled and shook your head, "no its okay, I didn't think you would be here so early." you see he had Brought a backpack and turn your attention towards it instead, trying to forget what just happened.

"whatcha got in there George?" you asked. he looked at his backpack and forgot he even brought it with him.

"oh! I brought my laptop as well as some other things, I thought maybe we could put some beats or something together." he said with a small smile. you smiled brightly at the thought and shook your head yes.

"I've never written or composed a song before, but I'm willing to try!" you say with a hint of excitement in your voice. George grinned at the idea of the two of you collaborating even though you don't do stuff like music like that. he brought out his laptop as well as his mic that he had wrapped around a shirt. he heard the door open and saw the nurse that usually takes care of you when he isn't around and smiled at her and greeted her like usual.

she brought over the tray of medicine and gave you a pill that would help with your nausea as well as a cup of water. you downed your medication and thanked her, she hooked you back onto the machine and soon quietly exited the room and left you two alone.

"you got new meds or something?" he asked.

you smiled meekly and nodded, "y-yeah, I was kinda like... throwing up this morning haha."

George froze and looked at you in panic, "you're throwing up?!"

you laughed nervously and nodded to answer his question.

"but why?!" he exclaimed. you were just starting to get better and now you were going down hill again. you shrugged in response, "I don't know! after you left yesterday, I just started feeling nauseous for some reason... the nurses think it might have something to do with me waking up from a coma. even though I just woke up like a week ago or something." you say cluelessly. you both sat in silence trying to figure out what may have caused it but then again neither of you are doctors for starters.

"never mind that, I wanna make a song with you George!" you say out of the blue. he chuckled at your statement and set the laptop on your bed where there was space.

"what kind of vibe are we gonna go for then my darling?" he said with sly smirk.

- - - - - -

here's a chapter after being gone for so long! y'all probably forgot about this story in which this case I understand lmfao I suck at updates cause I get stuck with what to write next haha.

give it a vote if ya liked it and ill see you all hopefully soon :))))

-mjojii