black treacle

Joji sweated nervously as you proceeded to ask him about his YouTube channel.

"Whats your username?" you pipped. You sipped happily on your drink as you waited for his response.

"U-uh i-"

He was soon interrupted as two plates were placed on the table. Fresh hot platters stood infront of the two of you.

"Enjoy your meal." The waiter said.

Joji did not hesitate to dig in because A. He was hungry as fuck and B. He avoided your question.

You picked up your utensils and began to chow down on the yummy food that you had ordered.

The delish flavor danced on your taste buds, as you savored the good taste of the delicious food.

It was the same for joji as the constant nagging of his stomach growling was finally calmed down.

You two ate in silence peacefully. Small chatter was heard in the background along with forks clashing with the plates and cars driving loudly outside the small food bistro.

Joji cleared his throat to end the silence and covered his mouth as he spoke.

"So why'd you move here? What's so special about Brooklyn that (home town) doesn't have or offer?" he asked as he took another fork full of his food.

He chewed patiently and waited for you to finish eating your current portion of food that you had.

You cleared your throat as well and laughed.

"They didn't have any colleges that offered (major name), and i found a college here and it was inexpensive and that they had it here, so naturally i chose it." you said as you gestured outside, metaphorically gesturing to all of Brooklyn, New York.

He nodded and wiped his hands with a napkin.

"So you wanna become a professional in that field?" he inquired. You nodded happily and smiled.

"Yeah, it would be hella sick."

The two of you continued to eat until your ears perked up at the sound of two voices yelling.

"Can you atleast put on your glasses so we can see where we're going?"

You looked over and saw two tall males. One with brown messy hair, and a blonde male who wore glasses.

"Shut- hey look, its George." the blonde male pointed through the glass window, to joji who was trying not to choke on his food infront of his two friends.

"Oh shit, is that joji vlogs? Bring back joji vlogs!!" the Australian male yelled with a teasing smile.

The two jogged into the bistro and walked to the table where you two sat.

"Hey guys." joji greeted. His friend held out his hand to slap and then fist bump. He did their handshake with the both of them until the Australian male spoke up.

"Who's the chick?"

"It's my neighbor, her name is (y/n)." George introduced.

"Pretty wicked name there, I'm Max and that's Ian." Max introduced. Ian waved a simple hi with a small smile.

"Hello." you waved hi to the two.

"So what's up? You never told me you were in town." George said with a frown.

"That's cause you didn't read my text." Max said with a hint of sass.

George pulled out his phone and saw a new text message.

New text message from:

Australian Cunt.

Yo. I'm in town with Ian. Got a new youtube video idea for us three 😏.

George read the message and smiled.

"Well, we'll talk about it at my place. (y/n), you mind if we take the food to go?" George asked with a smile.

You shook your head no and called the waiter for the check.

The waiter walked over to your table, and gave you the paper.

You were about to place your card when george placed his on top of yours.

"Wanna split?" he asked with a crooked smile.

"Yeah sure."

You placed your card with his and let the waiter take the cards to the register and soon he came back with the receipt.

The food was taken and placed in white foam boxes and a plastic bag that said 'thank you' a bunch of times in red.

You grabbed your card and placed it in your wallet and handed George's card to him.

The four of you walked out of the bistro and into the streets of Brooklyn.

"Alright Boys and girl, get ready for my idea because it's gonna be crazy." max said with a large smile.

-  -  -

Sorry for the late update, i got school n shit.

Vote idk.

- mjojii