piledriver waltz

Whoops sorry for disappearing for a long time !

enjoy this cool pic of George

-  -  -  -

You've never wanted to punch a human being so fucking hard. As George explained his condition more to you, your anger slowly dissolved and was replaced with worry.

"How much medication do you take now George?" You asked worriedly, he sighed and leaned his head back,

"A few bottles. It's nothing, don't worry."

(A/N idk how much medicine he takes so I'm just taking a wild guess)

You sighed and took another sip of your coffee, and observe George silently.

Sure, his hair was a bit longer that was a given but the more you looked at him, the more you noticed details like his bags underneath his eyes. They had become more prominent, his skin was a little paler but then again this dude really only goes out at night.

He wore a button up that had these random pictures that looked like covers of a magazines and golden chains hung around his neck as well.

He did look nice you had to admit.

You wore a black hoodie, leggings and a pair of vans. You too were rocking the tired look, but on your face.

"What's with the golden chains my dude." You asked nonchalantly trying to change the heavy subject.

"Oh! These things? My roommates ex left it behind, and he was like "that's bad juju imma throw it out" and I was like "nah I'll do you one better and I'll wear it" so now, i have this mans horrible ex's negative energy around my neck right now." He said humorously.

You raised an eyebrow and took a bite out of your muffin, "that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard or even seen."

He leaned back and grinned mischievously, "maybe thats why I'm making "angry ex" music right now..."

Your eyes widen and a soft smile emerged from your lips which seemed to brighten Georges mood a bit. your smile was his favorite after all, he wouldn't want you to be sad and worried after something he couldn't really control.

"you're back to making music i assume?" you ask with curiosity, even after a while being friends with him he never really never showed his music, he would always chicken out and say its "garbage".

"i am indeed, maybe i'll let you give it a listen if i pay for your food like the gentleman i am and come with me back to the apartment." he bargained, your smile grew bigger and you agreed. while the two of you were at the register, you noticed it get cloudy and you began to get anxious over the fact that A, it was pretty much about to rain and B, the two of you didn't even have a fucking umbrella.

"damn Brooklyn weather.." you mumbled to yourself, George was finally done with the payment and the two of you strolled outside and began to walk back to the apartment. he was about to say something when he was interrupted by the rumbling thunder above. it got a little darker and the two of you looked up and began to see raindrops fall.

you shrieked and pulled George along with you as the two of you began to run, towards the apartment. in a matter of second it was freaking pouring outside and the two of you were soaking wet from the rain water.

you arrived quickly at the apartment complex, leaving a trail of water behind the two of you as you went up the stairs. there were a couple of times where you both almost slipped and ate shit. but fortunately the two of you were now in front of his door as he unlocked it to go inside where it was dry and warmer.

George jogged to his bathroom and grabbed to dry towels and came back to where you were taking off, your hoodie that was now wet. he walked towards you and handed you a dry towel and thanked him with a small smile. he undid his towel and began to dry his hair along with his arms that were dripping slightly with water. he soon took a seat and grabbed his laptop off the coffee table and nudged you to sit next to him. you grabbed another dry towel and wrapped it around you to keep yourself warm.

You leaned against his shoulder and George felt his cheeks flare up, he mentally cursed at your cuteness and tried to focus on his computer. You stared tentatively onto the bright screen when he finally pulled up an mp3 file titled, 'yeahright.mp3'.

You titled your head to the side a bit but still continued to pay attention. He hesitated to push play, but whatever.

'Fuck it!'

He pushed play and felt nervous, he hasn't even released the song and yet here he is giving you the first preview of it. He drummed his fingers on his lap and listened to the song, and payed attention if he needed to tweak anything.

You on the other hand, oh my god.

Your eyes were widened in amazement, the lyrics, everything. At first you thought it was just like lyric-less lofi music, but boy were you wrong.

You closed your eyes and bobbed your head to the beat. You hear George sing quietly along with it, and your eyes looked at him as he sang along. You felt your cheeks heat up, and you go back to looking at the screen. "Yeah, you bet she know that we ain't never gonna be together, I see..."

Sadly the song ended shortly, and you pouted. But something felt off.

Who is this girl he's talking about?

You thought about a bunch of girls he had mentioned casually before but nothing came to mind. The last person you think he would be talking about would be you, but you thought that was ridiculous. Why would he talk about you?

Aren't you guys friends?

You broke in a sweat and thought of all the signs, and you finally connected all the dots.

He freaking likes you?! And he thinks you don't care about him?! You were internally screaming, you wanted slam your head against a wall or something because man you're fucking dense.

You see a hand wave in front of you and you blinked at looked a George who looked a little concerned.

"You ok?"

Your blush got a lot redder and you faintly nodded. Man this was a lot for you take in. You felt so stupid for ignoring all those little hints he's thrown at you.

"H-hey George... who's this song about? It's great by the way." You asked as you tried your best to sound as normal as possible.

"Oh, it's uh about this girl-"

"Is it me?" You randomly spouted.

It got awkwardly silent between the two of you. You can see his face get red and you felt your face heat up more than it should.

You turned around ready to say sorry for jumping to a stupid conclusion when you felt something...on your lips. You opened your eyes and see him kissing you, softly.

You felt like you were ready to pass out, but you slowly eased into the kiss; almost as if you're testing the waters to see if it was safe.

He pulled away and he suddenly closed his eyes, "I'm sorry I kissed you out of nowhere, I didn't even give you to time to react-"

"George it's ok!... really. I liked it..." you mumbled the last part. The apartment was quiet enough for him to hear, the only noise being made was the pitter patter of the rain.

"...really?"

He looked at you seriously, you felt like you saw a glint of hope in his stare, you nodded and smiled softly and stared at your lap. You felt his hands intertwine with yours, and it felt so right.

How romantic.

- - - - -

I totally forgot I even had this account lmao. But here's the chapter, and finally it happened lol, just wait for the next one man.

I hope y'all like this romantic garbage anyways, vote idk.

See ya next time.

-mjojii