all my own stunts

Hey hey.

-  -  -  -

You walked out of the Dennys with George on your left side. He once again burped and caused you to swat away the stinky breath that he blew.

You adjusted your small kankenraven backpack and walked with him down the street to where the busy part of the city resided. Crowds of people walked past you as you started to drift away from george and didn't realize it until you looked next to you and saw him gone.

'Oh shit.' You thought. You remained calm as freaking out would cause a scene and that was the last thing you wanted right now. You kept looking around for a black mop of hair but you saw tons of them.

'It's time square right now for Christ's sake!'

You kept looking around while George also pondered aimlessly and soon realized he lost you.

He began lightly jogging pushing his way past people while saying 'excuse me' and 'sorry'. You saw a small alley of small shops as well as stalls and small miscellaneous items. You soon grew awe to them and walked down the alley.

George saw you enter the small alley and jogged over to the place. He slowed down as he got close to the entrance and saw you far down.

He gawked at how fast you got to the middle, he watched you as you looked around in amusement.

'How the fuck is she ok with being lost?!'

He passed stall and stall and yelled out "(your name)!!"

He watched you look around in confusion and then continued to shrug and continue walking.

He grabbed his phone and dialed your number but was sent to voicemail. You probably had it in your backpack.

"Fuck it." He said to himself. He dashed as fast as he could down the alley and continued yelling your name.

You stopped and turned around and saw none other than George sprinting down the alley while yelling your name. You smiled and began to giggle.

"I lost you back there so I thought, 'why not explore by myself?' " you said smiling.

He laughed and shook his head, "You might walk into trouble."

You flexed your arms, "what do you mean? Look at these guns."

You both stared at each other and soon bursted out laughing. "I'd probably be out cold on the ground if I got into trouble."

He took the initiative and asked if you wanted to keep walking down the small artsy alley and without hesitation you agreed.

From small trinkets to odd figures, you bought a few items. George bought a really cool looking Oni mask. It was white and not red like most of the ones being sold at the small store.

You two got a cab back to the apartment complex, you reminded George about being locked out of your apartment. He made an O shape with his mouth a mumble "oh yeah I forgot about that."

He unlocked his apartment and asked you to wait for him outside. You waited patiently and scrolled on your phone, texting your best friend. You see George come back with various tool and he crouched down and began jamming the lock and soon a click was heard.

"And you asked me if I knew how to pick a lock." You said teasingly. He rolled his eyes and laughed lightly.

"Hey atleast you're not homeless for another day, ya bum."

You pouted and nodded a yes. You thanked him and told him you had to study, you both said later and entered your apartments.

You studied on your bed and noticed the time and saw it was already 5 o'clock. You decided to study for a bit longer. On the other side of the wall George grabbed his laptop and began making random beats.

He grabbed a notebook that was on his nightstand and began writing random lyrics he came up with.

He wrote down, 'I got knots all up in my chest (Up in my chest, up in my chest)
Just know, I'm trying my best (I'm trying my best)
'Cause when you look (When you look)
When you laugh (When you laugh)'

He zoned out and was so lost in his music that he lost track of time. By the time he finished his song, he saw it was already 2 in the morning. He internally screamed and shut his laptop and plugged it in to charge.

He connected his phone to charge got under his sheets and closed his eyes to sleep.

-  -  -

Sorry for not updating you guys lol. But here's a chapter or whatever. I made a bangtan book, so if you guys like them go on and check it out!

-mjojii