where this flower blooms

asdfjdk currently at the hospital lol (I'm ok ! Just a little family emergency)

The ironic thing is that this chapter was written at a hospital unintentionally lmao.

!! also didn't edit this one so sorry for any mistakes in advanced!!

Enjoy !

-  -  -  -  -

Your eyes opened as you saw the familiar bright lights once again. You brought your arm and rubbed your dry eyes. The IV implant wiggle a little bit and you shuddered at the feeling.

And it seemed out of now where you felt the throbbing pain on the side of your head. You felt your eyes water again. You hear a toilet flush and your eyes dart to the door and see George walking out. His hair seemed shorter from last time and you frowned.

'How long have I been out?'

He looks up from his phone and his eyes widen as he immediately shoved his phone into his back pocket. He jogged over to you and grabbed your hand as a relieved smile appeared on his lips.

"Thank god you woke up... you fucking scared the shit outta me. First that crazy crack head lady and then that thief who fucking mugged you."

You looked at him in confusion and then you felt a headache pulse from the side in which your injury was.

He snapped his finger and stood up and jogged out the door, " I should probably call the doctor!" He trailed off.

You sat there even more confused than ever.

-  -  -  -  -

"I'VE BEEN WHAT?!"

You sat up too quickly and felt George extended an arm in front of you to slow you down and not hurt yourself more than you already are.

"Yes Miss (L/n), you've been unconscious and declared comatose for about 2 months and a half now.  The blunt trauma caused quite some bleeding, had your boyfriend here not applied direct pressure from the bleeding wound," the doctor sighed with a slight face of sadness, "You might've not been here with us."

You felt your heart drop and the monitor beeping went crazy as the doctor instructed that you laid down and relax.

"This may be a lot for you take in but please, take your time. You probably won't leave the hospital for another week or so, possibly longer if we don't see improvement." He informed, you wanted to cry so badly and George seemed to notice as he grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

You looked at him with sadden expression and he managed to muster a hopeful smile. The doctor soon left the room and soon after returned with a nurse to have her change your IV drip.

He gave you some paperwork to fill out and you sighed softly. George helped you out for the majority of it now wanting for your to strain yourself out and maybe hurt your mental state.

"Alright miss, once you're done we are going to perform a VOMS test and through out the course of the time that you're going to be staying here with us we will also be doing SCAT5 as well."

You nodded and took a deep breath and looked around the room anxiously.

"Do you participate in any athletic activities?" The nurse asked.

You shook your head, "not recently, no."

She scribbled something down and gave you a quick smile, "alright then, then we will just do these to just make sure you'll be doing alright." She left the room and George and yourself remained in the quiet hospital room once again.

"What have you been doing while I was out?" You asked quietly to George. He sighed and rubbed your hand reassuringly and spoke,

"Watching over you. Brushing your hair, playing smash bros, telling you about my day and all that." He said truthfully.

You looked down to your hands and noticed how fragile and nimble they looked.

"I, uh also payed your rent for you. I didn't want you to get evicted and having no where to stay, even though you are always welcome at my place."

You smiled softly and smacked his hand, "now I gotta pay you back. It doesn't feel right knowing that you payed for some of my things." He shooked his head and refused your money.

He did this out kindness and knowing how you are financially, he wouldn't want you worrying about this hospital bill or last months rent.

He doing very well in the music industry at the moment and bringing in a lot of money. He was also planning on telling you about how he's close to going on tour, and how he's not doing YouTube anymore. He decided to tell you later after you have recovered, not wanting to rile you up with excitement (or disappointment if it were the case) he just wanted you to take it easy.

He stared into your eyes as you spoke and everything seemed to fade away. Your voice, the beeping from the monitor, shit even the rumbling in his stomach.

He felt himself sadden at the thought of moving out, he wanted a better place to live at instead of the shitty apartment complex. Even though rent was so so, he wanted a better place to stay at where the walls weren't cheap or thin that you could almost hear everything.

He had the idea of you moving in with him, but it's only been half a year since you two met and became friends. Shit, you guys barely started dating 2 months ago.

He didn't want thing to go by quickly, he much rather take his time and see what comes in the future.

He brushed off the thought when he saw you fall backwards onto the hospital bed. You heaved a heavy sigh, "man this has gotta be one of the worst years I've ever lived."

George chuckled, "well here's many more to come." As he held up his bottle of water as a toast. You pinched the bridge of your nose and laughed. You shook your head and stared at the ebony haired man and wondered how life would be if you have never met him; better yet if you never threw your stupid heavy college textbook.

You contemplated on calling your parents but decided not to, you didn't really feel like moving back home. You wanted to live by yourself and see what the struggle was like and so far, it's terrible.

"Well my sweets, lets get this paperwork done and hey maybe we'll play some smash bros if you're down." He said with a smirk. He held up his switch and made you smile.

"Imma gonna beat your ass George."

"Bet."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's an update to make up for the cliffhanger lol. I hope you guys liked it, and I was wondering,

Would you guys be down for a Q&A? just a thought lol

But if you guys are please comment and let me know! I'd be so down for one tbh

-mjojii