brick by brick

lolol sorry for not updating.

Heres a chapter anyways.

-  -  -

you woke up and saw nothing but a plain white ceiling with blinding white lights.

You groan annoyingly and noticed you weren't at georges apartment nor yours.

You were at the hospital.

"Yo, what the fuck.." you mumbled. You felt pressure on your lower thigh and see a guy with a tan baseball cap on, and underneath was black messy hair.

You soon realize it was george and sigh. You move your hand and see an IV implanted into the top of your hand.

Plastic bracelets were on your wrist and they had information on them.

PATIENT: (YOUR NAME)

DOB: (M/D/Y)

DATE OF ENTRANCE: 6/18/16

SUBMITTED FOR: SEIZURES

you frown and scratch your scalp lightly. You sit up and cause George to stir in his sleep.

'Seems like he's been here a while..' you thought to yourself.

You hear him sigh deeply and slowly sit up. He rubs his eyes and and stretched. He then looks over and sees that you finally woke up.

You squint and his bandaged hand and frown again.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked worriedly.

"What happened?"you ask confusingly.

"Ah, imma have to leave that one to the doctor.." he mumbled.

"What about your hand?" You point.

"It's nothing. Just a small accident." He murmured.

And as if on cue the door opened and you saw a tall man, and he looked like your stereotypical doctor.

You chuckled to yourself.

"Hello ms.(last name), I'm sure you're wondering why you're  here cause hey, it's not everyday you wake up at a hospital am i right?" He said a light chuckle.

You smiled and laughed lightly.

"Anyways, you've been submitted to the hospital after an urgent call from your boyfriend here. " he gestures. You blush lightly and look back at the doctor.

'He really needs to stop with this boyfriend and girlfriend thing, we're barely even friends..' you thought to yourself.

"But you were submitted because you were having a seizure. We looked at past medical records of your family and yours and we saw no history of seizures of any kind. But, this was no natural seizure. It was caused by a drug." You heart felt your heart dropped.

"But doctor, i don't even do drugs." You argued.

"Well, perhaps someone may have slipped a heavy amount of tasteless and symptomless ecstasy into your drink or something which caused the pain by the way. But luckily this isn't a life long threat. We also did a CAT scan just in case a day later and the day you entered the hospital and when you came here the brain was of course swollen by the drug but the one after it we noticed it was still slightly swollen was your  basal ganglia." He explained.

"The basal ganglia for which is important in the formation and retrieval of procedural memory." He informed.

"Have you not been sleeping well? Or being stressed out on a matter? Or been exposed to loud noises for a certain amouny of time?" He asked.