the hellcat spangled shalalala

wowza.

thanks for 1k !

-  -  -

About a week has gone by, and you were happy to have someone to hang out with.

(Best friends name) lived back at your hometown, which was far away. But, nevertheless George was exceptional.

He was great, funny and an amazing friend.

He was open as to how he liked you. And it took you off guard. But you couldn't deny that you reciprocated the same feelings as well.

And now, you couldn't deny that today went to shit real fast. First, you failed your math class and you have to take it AGAIN. Then, you locked yourself out of your apartment and George was no where to be found. You were stress out as hell and you really needed someone like George right now.

You by yourself.

Even worse.

You called him a bunch of times but no answer and you already earned hate from your landlord.

"Godamnit."

You crossed your legs and hugged your backpack. By then, you didn't even realize that you were crying.

You hugged your backpack tighter and waited for george to come. But hours passed and he still didn't arrive.
It was dark out and you were hungry.

You cried even more silently and hoped he would come soon.

"He's probably with his friends and at the clubs.." you mumbled to yourself.

"At least, i have my jacket with me.."

You eventually fell asleep on the outside of your door and held your things closely.

Meanwhile, george was actually at the club. Partying on with his friends and drinking; having a good time. He didn't realize that you had called him until later when he went back home which was around 2am.

He walked up the steps to his apartment and he fished out his keys and walked to his door. As soon as he entered the key in, it hit him that someone was alseep infront of your door.

He squinted and looked closer and saw that it was none other than you.

He frowned and bent down and picked you up along with your things. He kicked open his door as quietly as he could and placed your things down.

While he still carried you, he walked to his room and laid you on his bed. He noticed his room was a mess and quietly cleaned up the mess and threw things away and put other things away.

As he picked up some left over garbage that was near his bed, he saw your face as noticed you had tear stained cheeks.

His eyes faltered and wondered why you were crying.

He quietly sighed and threw whatever remained in his hands away.

He walked out of his room and closed the door softly and went to his living room.

He saw there was another mess and laughed quietly.

"Another mess to clean up." He mumbled.

He huffed and quickly picked up the solo cups he had laying around and tossed them into the trash.

He plopped onto his couch and with a near by blanket he covered himself and sighed quietly.

"I guess that concludes today's plans."

He then grumbled as he forgot to turn off the lights.

"Gah, fucking shit."

He sat up quickly and walked to the light switch in his room and turned it off and soom the living rooms.

He went back to the couch and blanketed himself again and chuckled.

"Today is the first time i sleep on the couch.."

-  -  -  -

ahhh i have to go back to school soon n i haven't even started on my projects yet.

; - ;

-mjojii