library pictures

once again, sorry for the late updates !!

Currently out of the country atm but I'll try n make it up !! also just a heads up Japanese is not my first language, this is based off what I've learned from some Japanese friends !! Please correct me if it's wrong !!

-  -  -  -

He rubbed your knuckles soothingly, knowing that even a kiss might be a lot to take in. He chuckled softly and looked at you and to him you were a flustered mess; a cute tomato even.

"私はあなたを愛している〜 (watashi wa anata o aishite iru or aishiteimasu/ I love you)" his voice was low, but it intrigued you.

"What?" You said, you knew it was for sure Japanese but you couldn't decipher it. "Listen George, I'm no weeabo, so don't try me."

That made George laugh even more, he looked at you and spoke, "repeat after me, watashi wa."

"Watashi wa?"

"Anata o,"

"Anata o...?"

"Here's the tricky part, ai-sh-ite iru."

"Aishit ru?" You said hoping it was close enough, you knew you had fucked up somewhere in the sentence.

"Eh, close enough. What you just tried to say is "I Love You" in Japanese." He said with a cheeky smile. Your face immediately turned pink and you were quiet with embarrassment.

"Hey atleast I love you too right, 妻? (Tsuma/wife)" He said with a teasing smile and tone, you rolled your eyes before and laughed. "Lemme guess, another cheesy one?"

"Ya damn right babe, I just called you my wife cause you're wifey material." He said with a prominent smirk on his lips, you smacked his arm and caused him to laugh.

"Oh stop it George."

He raised his hands in defense, "What? I'm just being honest you know, unless you want me to lie." He said jokingly.

He once again wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer, it didn't matter to him if your hair was still wet from the rain, that wasn't gonna stop him from loving you.

"Hey George..."

"What's up?" He peered his eyes towards you and payed attention to you. You fumbled with the tips of your damp hair and finally spoke,

"Are we gonna finish watching Rick and Morty? I heard there was a new season.." that made George's smile widen, he closed his eyes and sighed happily.

"Sure babe, but we still gotta finish season two though." He reminded, you scoffed and giggled.

"Duh, or else I wouldn't get references from the next season."

His eyes went back to the bright screen and he closed the music file and opened up safari and once again, pornhub was opened.

"George I swear-"

"Hey! Using my imagination isn't always what I wanna do!" He replied in his defense, you shook your head.

"Maybe we should watch a porno together." He suggested as he giggled mischievously.

You didn't seem to get the hint but went on anyways, "hmmm, maybe but porn is kinda gross— why are we even talking about porn?! I just wanna watch rick and morty damn it!!" You exclaimed with wide eyes.

He laughed loudly and quickly went on to open Hulu and load the login screen. In matter of minutes the two of you were finally watching rick and morty.

A happy smiled was drawn on your lips like a child that finally got what they wanted.

Hours went on and before you even knew it, you fell asleep like the first time. You were both fairly dry at this point and he took the initiative and picked you up and took you to his bed so you could sleep comfortably.

He made sure his room was cleaner that it usually was since the last time you fell asleep in his bed. He laid you down as gently and quietly as he could without trying to wake you up. The sun was still out but soon was going to set, he didn't feel too tired but was about to walk out his room when he heard you speak.

"George come take a nap with me..." he looked back at you and saw you sleepily pat a spot right next to you.

"You sure?" He asked.

You hummed in agreement and scooted over a little bit to give him some space. He sighed with a slight smile.

"Can't say no to that favor.." he mused quietly to himself. He walked over to his bed and kicked off his shoes and took yours off as well. He laid down and got comfortable and placed his arms behind his head.

He felt you scoot over to him and get comfortable once again. A small blush covered his cheeks and he thought to himself,

'She's so fucking cute..'

He felt his eyes droop slightly and gave in to his gentle friend, sleep. With the noise of the rain hitting the apartment made him even more tired and soon knocked out in the bed with you lying next to him.

- - - -

Here's an update I managed to finish writing lol, writing this chap was so cute man

^ this was literally my face the whole time.

Hope you guys enjoyed, I'll see you guys next time !

-mjojii