reckless serenade

I suck at updates

- - - -

it's been a while since you last talked to George, and you can admit you get quite busy half the time. You'd go to work and get long ass shifts, but to hell with it; you really needed the money.

College was going alright, it just seemed to get more expensive by the semester. At times when you studied, you lifted a dark cloth that covered the hole in the wall that you made in between yours and George's apartment and saw nothing but his things.

You grew worried but then again you remembered he was a youtuber and he was pretty popular on the internet the last time you recalled.

At times you'd shoot him a text and say hello and talk to him for a while but then it seemed fade off and the cycle would start again.

Meanwhile, George was out doing stupid things as usual. But hey, who was to stop him?

Him and his buddies were usually out clubbing or just wondering around the city with other friends from different places.

Unfortunately, there were times were he would completely forget about you, and when he remembered he felt so bad. He would groan in annoyance at the fact that he was so involved in all these other things, he would kinda forget about a girl he had feelings for.

But he never, wanted to push them on her. No way, it would be like forcing someone to like you and he couldn't see that being right. When he knew you were home he would sing lyrics that described his feelings for you.

You were both busy, it was the pure truth.

But he wanted to hang out with you so bad. When he was about to send you a text to see if you wanted hang, you were either too busy studying for a test or he got invited to a stupid party. He would almost yell in annoyance.

But this time it was like the first time you two went out together. You were walking back from class when you decided you wanted to stop by and get a cup of coffee.

You opened the door and heard the bell ding and noticed an empty booth next to the window. You smiled to yourself and took a seat. You laid your backpack on the table and took out your laptop and started on your homework. As you typed you heard the waiter come to your booth and ask for your order. You order the usual, with a bagel on the side. As he left, you remembered the incident involving the waitress.

You chuckled and shook your head, "what a bitch.."

"I know right?"

You jolted and yelped as you saw George taking a seat across from you. He laughed at your reaction and made himself comfortable.

"Holy fuck, you scared me George. I didn't even fucking hear you." You mumbled. That caused him to laugh even more.

"But seriously, who were you calling a bitch?" He said with a teasing smile. Your rolled your eyes, "that one waitress who drugged me, as in fact I don't even think she works here anymore now that I think about it." You said as you looked around the small cafe.

"Well duh, after the doctor said you were drugged I went back and reported it to the manager and boom, got that bitch fired!" He cheered. You laughed with him, and sighed softly.

"It's been a hot minute since we've hung out though." You admitted to him sadly. You nodded him head and pushed his hair back. "Definitely, the last time we hung out my hair was waaayyyyy shorter than this." He pointed out.

You scrunched your eyebrows and looked him again, "holy shit you're right. Your hair grows hella fast George."

"I know, I kinda like it though. What do you think?" He asked as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

"I mean if you like it long then keep it, if it bothers you then cut it." You said bluntly. He nodded and soon laidback against the cushioned booth, "maybe I'll cut but later."

You nodded in agreement and soon your hot beverage and bagel was brought to you and sighed in delight. "So what've you up to George?" You asked as you took a sip of your pipping hot drink.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, honestly just a bunch of dumb shit like why even lie-oh! It's bad news but might as well as tell you?" He said with a questioning tone.

(A/n I'm pretty sure he had his seizure before he uploaded the last human cake trilogy (correct me if I'm wrong), but just go along with it, it add more suspense lmao.)

You frowned and sat up straight and listened attentively to him, "what's up George? What happened?" You asked curiously.

"So I uh, had a seizure." He said but immediately waved his hands in a dismissive manner,"but it wasn't like yours. Mines uh, stress induced." He mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck. You felt your whole world shake within the instant you heard those words come out of his mouth.

"I was hooked up to wires for a while, they tracked me to see how I was doing and well now, I have to take meds for as long as I live." He sighed, he picked at the chipped wooden table, while you just stared at him with utter shock.

"George how long ago was this?!" You exclaimed quietly. He laughed nervously and looked to the side.

"Like, last month."

You gaped at him and smacked his arm out of a natural tendency. "George what the actual fuck?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" You said angrily.

He held up his hands in defense, "I didn't want you to get stressed out!"

You pinched the bridge of your nose and frowned. "George those are serious, it would be nice to know so I can be ready if the case were to ever be presented to me."

It got silent in the cafe and all you could hear was the small chatter of other cafe goers and the clinking of the baristas making coffee and teas.

George with a pout present on his lips spoke softly,

"Are we still friends?"

You sighed, "yes George we're still friends."

"Even in Japan?"

"Yes George even in japan."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello guys! Here's an update that I managed to put together since a lot of you guys REALLY wanted an update. Don't know why, this book is shit anyways lol.

Hoped you like it tho.

-mjojii