foreward

Sorry for disappearing for a while, I totally forgot I had this account lol

Also his album is !!!!! So goood !!!!

-  -  -  -

You drowsily woke up and heard George speaking in Japanese. You tiredly raised an eyebrow and looked at him in confusion as he spoke quickly and quietly not trying to wake you up.

Your rubbed your eyes lazily and sat up; staring at him. He sat at his desk with his phone held to his ear as he scribbled some things down on a piece of paper. You looked at digital clock that sat on his desk and it read 3:45pm.

'What the fuck?!'

You wondered how tired you were yesterday, you usually don't wake up this late. Not that you can recall anyways.

You shrugged and got out his bed and padded along to your things and picked them up. You slipped on your shoes and walked back to his room,

"I'm gonna head back to my apartment joj, I'll see you later." You announced. He turned around with a pout on his face, and made you chuckle softly.

He stood up with the phone still next to his ear and walked over and hugged you and gave you a light kiss on your forehead.

"I'll see you later." He mouthed.

You smiled once again and waved goodbye and left his apartment and walked towards yours. By this time of the year, it was already fall meaning the weather began to get chilly. You've looked out your window and saw the beautiful trees go from a healthy green to a vibrant hues of reds, yellows, oranges and browns.

It put a warm smile on your face knowing the holidays were coming up, but your smile faulted as you remembered your family. You sigh sadly, you couldn't go see your family due to current financial situation. The hospital bills still came from the time you were taken to the ER.

Sure your insurance covered a good chunk, but there was still some left to pay unfortunately.

You slipped on a warm and heavy coat and left your apartment complex. By now you sort of knew your way of maneuvering around the city. You stopped by some stores to look around and maybe buy a few things. You soon landed yourself at a skateboarder looking shop and helped yourself in.

You looked around and saw a lot cool looking clothes; things you could picture George wearing. You rummage through a few racks and found a nice heather gray hoodie. You looked at the price tag and internally screamed.

'$120.00?!'

You shoved the sweater back onto the rack and walked out of the store disappointed. You shake your head at how ridiculous the price was, "and it was just a plain old hoodie too, the fuck..." (I should be telling myself that but, here I am buying clothing that's way over priced :)) and no, I'm not rich)

A cold wind grazes your cheek, and you felt a small smile grow on your lips. You stick your hands into your pockets and continue your path down the street.

As you scrolled on your phone, you heard rapid footsteps behind you. You quickly look behind you, and see no one. All you could see was a mother and her child way back, but no one else.

You feel uneasy and pick up your pace, and continue down the street towards your apartment.

'Thank goodness it's still light out..'

You look up and see George walking out of the apartment complex at a distance and yell "hey!" To him to catch his attention. He turns around and sees you and a smile appeared on his lips.

You smiled back but got scared when he looked taken back and started to run towards you. You see him mouth "run!" But it was too late.

The next thing you knew, you felt a violent blow to the head. You crashed onto the cold, wet cement ground and all of your belongings flung out against the sidewalk.

You see George getting closer to you as your vision begins to black out. You felt hot tears escape your eyes and your breathing became more shallow.

Bystanders began to rush to your side, trying to help you; you even heard one of the them call 911.

"N-no..." You whispered.

Your eyes closed shut, and you tried your best to keep them open. You see George frantically figuring out what to do. You felt him grab you by the shoulders and pull you into his lap.

You feel pressure against your head and jolt in pain. More tears fell from your face as you weakly tried to push the hand (in which you assumed it was George's) off of your bleeding gash.

Your hearing began to fade and the last thing you heard from him was,

"Don't leave me..."

- - - - -

Merry Christmas Eve heheh.

Also what?! I'm #2 on joji?!!?? Thank youuu!!

-mjojii