love is a laserquest

You swallowed thickly and looked at the three.

'w-what?! What the hell is gonna happen?!?'

You see Ian snicker as Joji was clueless as you were.  His face soon switched to a smirk as he looked at his two friends.

"Last cake trilogy?" he asked.

"Last cake trilogy." max replied. The three began to laugh and started to talk amongst themselves until joji called your name.

"Hey (your name), are you down to come to vidcon with max, Ian and me?"

You were startled for a quick second but then you realized that the three were youtubers.

You were about to see what his youtube career was all about.

(ok i know it isn't June but just pretend it is.*unless you're reading this chapter in June*)

You pulled out your phone and saw june 23rd was in a few days.

"Oh shit, it's in a few days." you cursed. They looked at you with big grins on their lips.

"I know this is all of a sudden for you (your name), but hey this gives you and us a chance to hang out and to get to know each other better." joji said. Max nodded agreeing with him as well.

You looked at the three and thought to yourself, 'eh, why not?'.

"So? Are you down?" Ian asked.

"Hell yeah."

The four of you talked about the plans of vidcon all the way to joji's house.

Max had a channel called maxmoefoe and maxmoefoe2.

Ian had four channels, IdubbbzTv, IdubbbzTv2, IdubbbzGaming and IdubbbzPokemon.

They were similar but contrasting. And then joji's youtube channel slipped out.

More like youtube channels. Plural on the word channel.

TvFilthyFrank.

TooDamnFilthy.

DizastaMusic.

And Jojivlogs.

As they were calling some of their friends about the video they were going make, You plugged in your headphones and scrolled through your phone and clicked onto the youtube app.

You tried your best to be discreet and secretly watched one of joji's videos.

You noticed on his main channel he wore a blue striped button up, with glasses.

Just like yesterday.

You curiously clicked on a video titled '100 ACCURATE LIFE HACKS.'

The picture cover was him with a shotgun in his mouth.

You had a shocked look your face but tapped on the video anyway.

"Life is full of mysteries, life is full of hardships."

You see him walk on the side walk and then a different cut scene and he was sat down and his mouth and eyes were enhanced as hell.

"You said it again sister."

You watched it as small quiet giggles erupted from your mouth.

You watched as he did stupid things like shove chef boyardi ravioli into his pocket and sit next to people and eat it loudly and make people uncomfortable.

As you were having a giggle fit and a cringe crisis, you caught the boys attention especially joji's.

He stopped mid sentence and wondered what you were laughing at. As you were distracted he came up behind and peeped to see what you were watching.