T H I R T Y

Zerø.

Listen to the song while reading :)
ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR OVER 6K READS LIKE SERIOUSLY THATS FUCKING INSANE I LOVE ALL OF YOU
---

Everything was black. I couldn't feel anything around me. I knew I had succeeded. I was gone. I was finally going to join Josh. I was finally going be happy.
"Tyler!"
Someone yelled my name.
"Tyler get up!"
Someone was shaking me. My eyes snapped open and I was met with the darkent face of Josh.
"J-Josh!" I yelled and threw my arms around his neck.
"Tyler?" Josh seemed confused. "What happened? Why are you so suprised to see me?"
"Y-you d-d-died.." I choked out. I was crying hard.
"I died?" He sounded puzzled. "Tyler, you were dreaming."
I cried more. Josh heard me. "Tyler, Tyler baby, tell me what happened in your dream."
I looked at Josh, fear glazing over my eyes. My entire body shook. "W-we g-got into a h-huge f-f-fight and I r-ran away..." I took a couple seconds to steady my breathing. "Y-you came after me... I hurt myself in from of y-you and you cried and then you k-k-killed yourself and your d-d-d-dad raped m-me and the I went to y-y-your funeral and y-y-your dad tried to r-r-rape me again and I k-k-killed him and then I k-k-killed myself..." My body shook as I cried my eyes out.
"Babe, babe, its okay, I'm here." He said and pulled me closer to him.
I cried into his chest.
"P-please don't ever l-l-leave me." My voice still shook from crying. "Please don't hurt yourself over me, Josh. Please."
Josh pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. "I won't Tyler. I promise, I'm always going to here with you. I'm never, ever leaving you, ever."
I couldn't talk. I kept crying and crying. It was all a dream. Josh is still alive. Maddi is still alive. Josh's mom is still alive. Josh's dad never raped me.
"J-Josh?" I whispered a few moments later when my crying started letting up.
"Yeah?" He said softly, his arms tightening around me.
"I love you." I whispered and closed my eyes tightly.
"I love you too, Tyler." Josh whispered into my ear. "I'm always going to love you Tyler. I'm never leaving you ever. Promise me that you'll always stay around, that you'll stay with me forever."
"I promise Josh." I said and I kissed him. "I'm not leaving you ever."

---

5 years later...

Josh's POV

I sat on the couch lazily, watching the only thing I could find on tv worth watching which was the news.
Small hands then covered my eyes and a huge smile spread across my face.
"Guess who." The voice of my baby boy echoed in my ears and I smiled.
"I missed you, Tyler." I said and moved his hands so I could look up at his beaming face.
"I missed you too." He said softly and walked around the couch, sitting himself down in my lap.
I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around his small waist. "I love you so much." I pressed my face into the back of his shoulder and smiled.
I remember how broken he used to be, when we first met. Tyler was five years clean now. He was so happy now, we both were.
"I love you so much too." Tyler whispered and turned himself around so he could kiss me. I gladly melted into the kiss and Tyler threw his arms around my neck.
"I love you, Tyler. I love you so much." I mumbled into the kiss and Tyler pulled back.
"You say that too much babe." Tyler said with a soft smile.
I smiled back. "I know. I can't help it Ty, I love you a whole lot."
"I know you do, babe." Tyler kissed my cheek gently. "I feel the same way."

---

"Tylerrrrrr!" I yelled from upstairs in our apartment. "We're gonna be late for our reservation, hurry your hot ass up!"
I heard laughter echoing from upstairs. "Oh, be quiet!"
I shook my head and smiled. "I'm serious Tyler, were gonna be late!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm your ass down." Tyler giggled and walked downstairs.
I smiled more. He was wearing a simple dark blue tux. "So handsome." I said and whistled playfully at him.
Tyler laughed and blushed a beautiful shade of red. "Oh stop it. I don't look that good."
"Are you blind?" I laughed. "You look like a fucking angel Tyler."
"So do you." Tyler whispered and tried to hide his blush.
I smiled and moved closer to him, gripping his hips gently and whispering in his ear gently. "You're so perfect baby. I love you."
"I love you too Josh." Tyler whispered back and kissed gently under my ear.
I pulled back slowly and smiled brightly at Tyler. "Ready to go babe?"
"Mhm." Tyler hummed and grabbed the car keys.
"Shit." I cursed and ran upstairs.
"What's wrong?" Tyler called up to me.
"Nothing, just forgot to do something." I yelled back.
"Okay, hurry!" Tyler yelled again.
I rushed into our bedroom and searched through a shoebox I had hidden under our bed. I pulled out a small black box and shoved it into my pocket with a smile.
I ran out the room and down the stairs. "Okay, let's get out of here."
Tyler smiled and we both ran out of the apartment, climbing into the car. I started the car and buckled my seatbelt, then started driving off.
The restaurant wasn't too far from where we lived, so we got to the restaurant pretty quickly.
Tyler was bouncing up and down out of excitement. "We haven't been out to fancy dinner like this is such a long time."
"I know babe." I said and parked the car.
Tyler climbed out quickly and I followed after him, pulling my phone from my pocket.