S E V E N T E E N

(Two updates in one day, be proud of me)

We neared Josh's place a few minutes later.
My eyelids drooped and my legs felt heavy.
"You okay?" Josh asked, tilting my head towards him.
"I'm fine." I said droopily, tiredness overwhelming me.
"No, you're not." Josh said and scooped me up bridal style. "Love you."
I buried my head in the crook of his neck, whispering softly into his skin. "Love you too."
Josh smiled and pressed feather light kisses to my neck and cheeks. I closed my eyes, Josh continued to kiss my neck lightly. I smiled weakly, slipping into sleep as I whispered into Josh's ear. "I love you so fucking much."
My eyes fluttered open for a moment before I slipped into sleep completely.

--

My eyes flickered open, glancing around the room I was in.
"J-Josh?" I called out fearfully. It was weird being alone, Josh was always with me. "Josh?"
The door opened and Josh popped his head inside. "Oh you're up." Josh said, walking inside and sitting next to me. He leaned over and moved the hair the drooped in front of my forehead.
"Yeah." I said, still sounding sleepy. "Y-your parents are okay with me staying here, r-right?"
"Yeah, they said it's okay." Josh said, kissing the tip of my nose. "Can I see your tattoo?"
I nodded and held out the wrist that had his name tattooed on it.
He smiled and ran his thumb over it gently. "I still can't believe you got my name tattooed on your wrist."
I smiled and looked at my wrist. In his hand writing it had his first and last name, Josh Dun. "What can I say? I love you so much."
Josh smiled and looked at the tattoo a few minutes longer. "You hungry?" He let go of my wrist.
"No, I'm okay." I said and sat up.
"Are you sure?" Josh asked, tilting his head and holding one of my hands.
"I'm sure." I said, squeezing Josh's hand. "Don't have much of an appetite."
"Okay." Josh said standing up. "Wait here."
"O-okay...?" I said curiously, watching him walk out of the room. While I was waiting, I tossed the blanket off of me and changed my shirt, putting on one of Josh's shirts instead.
"You look cute in that shirt." I turned quickly and blushed. Josh smiled and dropped a small package on the bed. "I got you something while I was out with my mom earlier."
"You really didn't have to get me anything." I said and sat down, reaching for the package.
"I wanted to." Josh said simply. "Open it."
I started to open the tightly wrapped package, tossing the package aside only to reveal another package.
"Oh c'mon." I groaned and laughed, tearing into the other package. I at last got the package open and squealed, dropping it and hugging Josh. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"
I let go of him and pulled out a beautiful, floral kimono.
Josh smiled. "I knew you would like it."
I stood up quickly and put it on. "Does it look okay?"
"Yeah." Josh said and laughed. "But it would probably look better if you weren't wearing bright blue jeans and a pink shirt under it, Ty."
I fell back onto the bed laughing. "Thats true."
Josh smiled and stood up, rummaging through his dresser drawers for a few minutes then tossing me a black shirt and some black skinny jeans. "You can wear that under it. Those are too small for me anyways."
I nodded and grabbed the clothes, taking off the kimono and setting it down. "Can you uhm... Leave for a second while I change?"
"Mhm." Josh hummed and walked out, closing his door behind him as he left.
I pulled the shirt off and set it down, putting the black one on. I stopped suddenly, staring at the scars along my arms. I ran a thumb along each of the rough scars, wincing as I brushed over one that still hadn't healed even after almost a month. I shook my head out, feeling memories overwhelm me and continued changing. I buttoned up the pants and then put the kimono on, walking over to the door and letting Josh back in.
Josh smiled. "That looks better." He pulled me close and wrapped his hands around my waist.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you."
"I love you too." He kissed my cheek. "Wanna go downstairs and dance?"
"Aren't your parents home?" I asked dismally.
"They both just left a few minutes ago for work." Josh said simply.
"Okay, well then let's go dance." I whispered with a smile.
Josh smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me out into the living room. He let go of me for a second and started playing music.
"Oh my god." I laughed as he started playing Death Of A Bachelor by Panic! At The Disco.
Josh smiled, his face crinkling up. We started dancing to the song together, Josh spinning me and singing the song loudly as we danced.
I giggled as he dipped me when the song ended. Josh smiled and pulled me back up, kissing my forehead. I smiled and looked him straight in his eyes, out gaze holding for what felt like years.
The next song, Miss Jackson, started playing and we danced again, laughing as Josh tripped and I fell on top of him.
"Hi." I whispered.
"Hey." Josh smiled, helping us get back up and continue dancing.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, buring my head in his neck.
"I love you."