"None of us are marked." My growl shocked all three men. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

   "What?!" Her father snapped. "Are you dense?" He looked at his son. 

   "That's good." Todd's mind turned. He looked up to Michael. "We need to meet them at the perimeter. There's another way to the vault. Distraction while we go to the families. We can set up outside the Labyrinth. They won't get away anonymous." He was quick. "Dad, you need to go meet the threat. They're expecting it. Michael, you too. They know I'll be at the house. Assume that Lincoln is with his mates." I was silently freaking out. I don't think we've even said an 'I love you'. I failed-

   "Link, pull yourself together." Todd snapped at me. He has a point. 

   "Sorry." I mumbled, and did as directed by Todd. I suppose his father was allowing him room to make decisions. Todd should be alpha, followed by Winter. I could feel Winter's fear. 

   "Come on." I followed Todd to some room off the path. You wouldn't know it was here if you hadn't been here for 22 years. Only something a kid would discover. 

   "Todd. They won't be hurt, right?" He looked up at me as he trifled through some papers on a desk, coming to a main room. 

   "They shouldn't, if we do it right." He was looking over a map, then smiled. "Winter found the Labyrinth when we were younger. She hated being stared at." He smiled at the fond memory of his little sister. "I'm glad she has two of you. She deserved that, more than that." I watched him seem as though he regretted many things. "I wish I could take it all back, everything I said-did." He shook his head, and I followed him through a passage that led to a main hall. He ordered men using some kind of language. It was the Old Word. It didn't make sense to someone like myself, only the highest rank knows this language. I don't know it. 

   "If we can set up and wait, we'll have this situation taken care of." He was a smart man,  much more deserving than his father. The two things on my mind were Winter and Kaine. I saw the looks we got when it was mentioned Kaine is our mate. It's not common among wolves to have the same gender mate. The royals hated it, thought it was an abomination. I suppose the Goddess herself gave them the ultimate 'fuck off' with our trio.

   We were positioned somewhere above the action. Unseen. I watched as Todd's men fought, wanting to strike. He sat there waiting for his time, his men knowing and believing in his plan. Do they not care about fatalities?

   "People have to die, so we can be successful. It's the Wolf Code." He said as if knowing my thought. They neared the entrance to where the vault would be. I looked at him, and he held up fingers. When he reached one, we moved. These weren't rogues I've ever dealt with before.  Bigger, meaner, and more menacing.