↠ 21 ↞

We walked hand and in hand. Fans followed us taking pictures. We stopped for ice cream. I didn't even care that fans were following us.  We sat at the park for a while. The fans kept their distances which was nice of them. I looked up and smiled at some. I looked to see Mayla. She looked bad. My heart ached. I stood which caught Mark's attention. 

"Is something wrong?" Mark stood, putting his hand on my back. 

"Mayla." I looked at him. 

His eyes scanned the crowd until he found her. I sighed and looked away. I wanted to go over and talk to her but I don't have anything to say. 

"Let's go." Mark took my hand intertwining our fingers. 

We walked home. The crowd soon disappeared. 

"Thanks." I said in Korean. 

"For?" He spoke to me in Korean. 

"For the wonderful day." I smiled. 

~~~ 

I watched as Mark packed his stuff. I stood at the door way. I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay. He's leaving for a month. He'll be a month away from me. When he comes back I'll be going on seven months. I can barely walk as it is. He looked at his shoulder at me. 

"Don't cry." He walked over to me. 

I didn't even know I was crying. He wiped my tears with his thumb. I let out a light sigh. My eyes searched his. 

"It's going to be okay." He smiled. "I'll be back before you know it." 

I nodded. He went back and finished packing. I heard the front door open. Jaebum and Jinyoung walked in. 

"Hey! Put a move on it Mark." Jinyoung shouted. 

"Coming." He shouted back at him. 

I walked over to him giving him a hug. I buried my face into his neck. He hugged me back rubbing my back. I felt one of them kick and laughed. 

"I guess that they didn't like the hug." He laughed. 

"Or maybe they're telling you to hurry." I smiled. "Be safe, get rest, stay healthy." 

Before I let him go I gave him a kiss. He walked away from me. I felt the coldness creep in. 

It's been a week now. All I've done was order food and watch Kdramas. I kept up with the boys were doing by twitter. I'm so glad that fans know my twitter. My twitter is small, only five hundred something followers. Mark didn't even know what my twitter is. I yawned and put my phone down. I laid on the couch looking out the window. I wondered what he was doing right now. Is he awake? Sleeping? Did he get enough to eat? My phone rang but I ignored it. It rang again so I decided to answer it. 

"Hello?" I answered it. 

"Why didn't you answer when I first called you?" Mark said. 

"Mm, sorry wasn't paying attention on who was calling." I sighed. 

"It's late you should be sleeping." He yawned. 

"You should be sleeping too." I yawned. 

He stayed silent for a moment just listening to each other breathe. That's how we fell asleep. Expect I woke up a few hours later in pain. I saw that he was still on the phone. 

"What's wrong?" His voice was raspy and worried like. 

I took a deep breath sitting up. 

"Nothing." I tried to hide the pain in my voice. 

"Don't lie to me." Mark said. 

I heard him move and open a door. 

"Jaebum." I heard his struggle to wake up his leader. "Jaebum wake up." 

"Mm, what." Jaebum yawned. 

"Call your mom and tell her to get to Jayda now." The worry in Mark's voice was killing me. 

I let out a painful noise as I moved. I think one of the twins might of hit something. 

"Jayda?" Mark sniffed. 

"Y-yeah?" I breathed. 

"Jaebum hurry." I could he was crying. 

"Mark, it hurts." I sniffed. "I think on the twins might of hit something." 

"My parents on their way." Jaebum spoke. "What's wrong?" 

"She thinks one of the twins might have hit something." Mark answered him. 

I didn't know how long it was going to take. I was in pain. It hurt to move. All I could do was pray. There was a knock at the door. I had to get up. The door was locked. I took a deep breath and worked my way to the door. Once it was unlocked I leaned against the wall. 

"Oh My." Jaebum's mom grabbed my arm, helping me. 

"My, my phone." I pointed to the couch. 

His father rushed over and picked up my phone. 

"Hello?" He spoke in Korean. 

He nodded his head a few times and ended the call. They helped me to the hospital. Somewhere on the way there I passed out due to too much pain. 

-*-*-*- 

Quote: Live more, regret less