↠ 6 ↞

I woke up on my couch to people screaming and being loud. I sat up. Mayla was getting tickled by BamBam. Jackson and Mark were in the kitchen eating and the rest were sitting on the floor watching tv. 

"You're up." Jaebum smiled. 

"Why do you guys have to be loud." I rubbed my eyes. 

"We're not loud." Mayla pouted. 

"You are." I stood. 

I grabbed my phone and keys from the stand and took my jacket from the coat hanger. I walked out only to be followed by Mark. I stopped and turned to him. 

"Please, I just wanna be alone." I sighed. 

"Okay." He nodded and walked back into my house. 

"Wait." I grabbed his hand. "Don't let them touch anything in my house." 

Mark nodded. 

"Call me if anything happens." His voice was soft. 

I nodded and walked away. He watched me as I walked into the elevator. I ended up walking around my neighbor. I went looking at baby clothes. I placed my hand over my stomach. 

"Please be a boy." I whispered. 

I looked up as a lady was shouting for a girl. Jayla was her name. It was similar to mine. My heart beat picked up as I saw the lady. She looked at me. Her eyes redden with tears that threatened to fall. 

"Jayda?" Her voice was hoarse. 

I stepped back. My breathing was uneasy. My heart pounding like crazy. After all these years. 

"Jayda, I thought I would never see you again." She moved towards me. 

"Mommy." A little girl ran up to her. 

I looked at her. She looked just like me but her hair was a different color. I turned around and ran. I heard her shout me for. I looked to see her running after me. I turned the corner and pulled out my phone. I dialed up Mark. 

"Mark." I said out of breath. 

"Jayda?" His voice was worried like. "Where are you?" 

"The shopping center." I breathed. 

"Jayda..." I took the phone from my ear as my mom walked up to me. "Please, let me explain." 

"There's nothing to explain." I cried. "You abandoned me." 

"I wanted to stay." She went to touch me but Mark grabbed her hand. 

That was fast. He pulled me behind him. 

"You need to go." His voice gave me chills. 

"She's my daughter." My mom sniffed. 

"Mom's wouldn't abandoned their child no matter what." Mark gritted. 

I grabbed his hand giving it a squeeze. Even doing so he didn't calm down. 

"Jayda." My mom went to reach for me but Mark blocked it. 

"You've caused her enough pain." He said. 

"Who gave you the right to judge me." My mom cried. 

"You did the day you walked out on her." Mark raised his voice. 

My mom gasped and slapped him across the face. I moved and slapped my mom. Her eyes widen as she looked at. 

"Stay away from me, him and my baby." I sniffed. "You abandoned me so you surely have no right playing the victim here." 

"Damn it Jayda, let me explain!" She shouted. 

"I don't need and explanation." I nodded. "Let's pretend that we never saw each other." 

I grabbed Mark's hand and left. I saw the little girl crying. I sighed. 

"How old are you?" I asked her. 

"Ten." She sniffed. 

I nodded and walked away. 

"Wait." She grabbed my hand. "Are you my sister?"  

I nodded my head, as tears slid down my cheeks. I turned to my mom. 

"Don't abandon her like you did me." I sniffed wiping my tears. 

Mark wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked to his car. 

"You got here fast." I looked at him. 

"I followed you.." He trialed. "I don't like you being alone." 

"Why?" I asked him. 

"I fear that fans might find out about you." He rubbed his forehead. "Some fans are pretty crazy." 

I nodded and got into his car. 

"Just take me home." I sighed. 

We drove to my place in silences. I opened my door to find Yugyeom and Mayla cuddled on the couch. The rest of the boys were sleeping on the floor or around them. Don't they have a hotel? Can't they just sleep there? I sighed. I grabbed Mark's hand and we into my room. He closed the door behind him. 

"Jayda." He grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?" 

"No, but I'll manage." I sighed. 

"Hungry?" He said, like a question. 

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"I'll order something, just get comfortable." He kissed my forehead. 

Our eyes met. I moved closer to him our lips inches apart. I leaned him kissing him. I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. Our molded together perfectly. He pulled away. 

"Ah, I don't think this is a good idea." He smiled. "We're not the only people here." 

I smiled and nodded. 

"Go order me some food." I motioned him to leave. 

-*-*-*- 

Quote: Love likes to play with people's feelings. Especially those who don't believe in love. (My Love From The Star)