↠ 19 ↞

I looked at the screen my eyes widen with tears. Twins? I'm having twins? Does Mark even want twins? Will I be able to handle twins? 

"By the look on your face, I guess you weren't expecting to see twins?" The doctor chuckled. 

"No, I wasn't." I answered him slowly. 

"It looks like you're having a boy and a girl." He looked at me. 

I nodded my slowly. 

"Ah, can you print me some pictures of that?" I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. 

"Sure can do." He put the probe away, wiping my stomach. 

With one press of a button the ultrasound was printed. 

~~~ 

I paced back and forth in my living room. Mark texted saying he'll be home soon. After everything that happened I had to move to I moved to three bedroom. Me and Mark share a room while Jackson who lives with us under managers orders has his room. The other room is being made into the baby rooms or should I say babies room. I sat down only to stand up because the door opened. Jackson and Mark walked in laughing. 

"What's wrong?" Mark walked over to me. 

I didn't say anything. I just showed him the ultrasound picture. His eyes widen as he looked at it. 

"Twins?" He mumbled. "We're having twins." 

I nodded slowly. 

"It's still not too late to back..." He cut me off with a kiss. 

"Shut up." He smiled. "We're having twins." 

He placed his hands on my stomach. Smiling from ear to ear. His smile warmed my heart. I'm so lucky to have him. He looked me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "There's two in there." 

I laughed. 

"I'll be fine." I smiled. 

"You two are ughh." Jackson said from the kitchen.  

BamBam and Yugyeom walked in laughing. 

"Don't you knock?" Jackson scolded them. 

"Knocking is for strangers." Yugyeom answered him. 

"The twins don't know how you are, so you're a stranger." Jackson added. 

"Twins?" BamBam and Yugyeom both looked at me. 

I smiled and waved my hand. BamBam and Yugyeom made their way over to me. They pushed Mark aside. 

"You're having twins." Yugyeom looked at my stomach. 

"Does that mean you're going to need our help with them?" BamBam smiled. 

I laughed. 

"I think me and Mark got it. We're also gonna have the help of Uncle Jackson." I looked at him. 

He sighed and took his food into his room. He'll get use to it. I sat down. I could feel them move around. It all made sense now. No wonder all my stomach was bigger than normal. 

Night fell and I was laid up on the couch with Mark. His arms were wrapped around me. My head was resting on his shoulder. It was quiet until Jackson came into the living room. 

"I'm bored." He shouted. 

"Why are you loud?" Mark looked at him. 

"Because, I'm bored." Jackson gave him a 'what' look. 

Mark rolled his eyes and leaned his head on mine. 

"Ya'll are cute but Markson is cuter." Jackson winked at Mark. 

Jealousy hit me. I frowned and put my leg over Mark's pulling him closer to me. 

"Mine." I said in little kids voice. 

"Mm, he was mine before yours." Jackson snapped his fingers. 

"Mark, how do you pick." I batted my eyelashes. 

"Hmm." I touched his chin. "The one carrying my babies or my best friend?" 

There was silence for a good minute. 

"Well since you both are in my life, I pick you both." He yawned. 

I nodded, it made sense. The position I was in was too comfortable that I began to fall asleep. 

"Mark." I rubbed my eyes. 

"I know baby." He stood helping me. 

Shockingly he picked me up carrying me to our room. He laid in the bed and covered me. I grabbed his arm before he could walk away. He looked down at me and smiled. 

"I'll be back." He leaned over and pecked my lips. 

-*-*-*- 

 → If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ← 

Quote: Never leave unspoken words unsaid, it could be your biggest regret.