↠ 17 ↞

I am now three months. I have little belly bump. The doctor says after five months he should be able to tell what the sex of the baby is. Right now, fans are going crazy because that found out about me and Mark. They want answers. Sadly I can't say anything. If I do, I get sent back to America. Which I miss so much. It's different here but I'm here because of Mark. 

I sat criss-crossed on the couch eating a bowl of noddles. I'm home alone since Mayla got a job. I'm literally trapped in this apartment. I stood bringing my bowl to the kitchen. I heard my phone from the living room but I was in no rush on answered it. When I walked back into the living room Mark walked in. 

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" He walked over to me. 

"I was in the kitchen." I walked back to the couch sitting down. 

"What's wrong?" He sat next to me. 

I'm homesick. 

"Nothing." I answered. 

He nodded his head knowing I was lying. 

"You miss home?" He rubbed my thigh. 

I nodded my head. I held back the tears that wanted to escape. He moved closer to me wrapping his arms around me. We stayed like that until Jaebum and Jinyoung walked in. 

"We have a problem." They both said. 

"What?" Mark looked at them. 

"They know where Jayda lives." Jinyoung sighed. 

"How!?" I stood so fast that I almost fell over, but Mark caught. 

"Calm down." Mark rubbed my back. "We'll figure something out." 

He looked at Jaebum and Jinyoung. 

"Find Mayla. I think she's behind this." Mark clinched his jaw shut. 

I looked at him. How could Mayla be behind this? Sudden flashbacks hit me. I remembered her taking random pics of me. She would be on the phone a lot talking. Has she became an insider to the fan base? I looked at Mark. My eyes showing all emotions. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"I think Mayla is behind this." I placed my hand over my heart. 

My breathing picked up. My heart was pounding uncontrollably. 

"Breathe slowly Jayda." Mark's eyes searched mine. 

I nodded and took slow breaths. I soon began to calm down. 

"Have Yugyeom and BamBam spy on Mayla." Mark looked at Jaebum. "Please." 

"Mark, it's dangerous." Jaebum sighed. "What if someone catches them." 

"You're right." He nodded. "I guess I'll do it." 

Mark kissed me real quick before he left. I looked at Jaebum and Jinyoung. They both shrugged their shoulders and sat down. I sat down next to Jinyoung. I brought my knees to my chest. 

"I want to go home." I looked at them. "I think it's for the best." 

"Jayda, think twice about this." Jaebum looked at me. 

"I've been thinking about this for a while now." I sighed. "Your fan base hates me. I can't even leave the apartment." 

"You can't leave." Jinyoung looked at me. "Mark needs you." 

Why do that always pull the Mark card on me? I rolled my eyes. We stayed quick watching tv. Mark walked in out of breathe. I stood rushing to him. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried. 

He nodded his head. 

"I saw ... Mayla with a bunch of iGOT7s." Mark breathed. "They saw me and I ran." 

I frowned. Mayla is the one? I knew it. 

"I want Mayla out of this apartment." Mark stood. "Now." 

-*-*-*- 

Quote: Live by the sun, Love by the moon.