↠ 8 ↞

"What?" He repeated. "This is a joke right?" 

I looked down at my hands, I sighed and looked back up to him. 

"No." I shook my head. "We didn't ask for this, one too many drinks lead to.." 

"Get rid of it." He stood. "You're jeopardizing their future as GOT7." 

I stood, holding back my tears. 

"I will not get rid of my baby." I choked on my words. "I tried to tell them that I didn't need them. I could rise him or her by myself...but Mark here...he's hard headed." 

He nodded his head and looked at Mark. 

"We're leaving for Korea early." His voice was stern. "And she's not allowed to come. 

"You can't do that!" Mark stood. "That baby needs a father." 

"I'm sorry." He looked at Mark. "But your fans need you." 

His manager walked off. My heart sunk. 

"I told you, I'll be fine without you." I sighed. 

"But, I won't be fine without you." Mark slowly nodded his head. "I have to call someone." 

~~~ 

After the manager left we stayed for a bit. Mark was on the phone while I was feeding my face. I kept looking at me while he talked. I don't know who he was talking to but I knew it had something to due with me. I sighed as took the last bit. I put my head down, as I did so Mark took my hand into his. He rubbed my knuckled with his thumb. 

I find it strange that I haven't known Mark for a week yet I feel like I've known him for a while. I don't know much about him which is odd since I told him about my past. He said he can learn to love me but how I can learn to love him when I know nothing about him. His hand moved away from mine causing me to look up at him. 

"We're going to California." He smiled. 

"Why?" I asked him. 

"My parents what to meet you." He smiled even wider. 

I nodded and smiled lightly. I began to think and my eyes widen. 

"You don't plan on having me move there...with your parents." I said. 

He made a hissing noise and I knew what he was thinking already. I rolled my eyes. 

"It's the only way that I know you'll be safe." He sighed. 

"Or I can just buy my own plane ticket and move to South Korea on my own." I stated. 

He looked at me. 

"Stay with my parents for a while until I can figure something out." He stood. "Let's go." 

We drove back to my place and packed my bags. The boys all stared at us, not asking questions. I saw Mayla cover her face. I can't leave her. I sighed. 

"Mark." I sighed. "I can't do this." 

"You don't have a choice." He moved pasted me grabbing more of my stuff. 

I grabbed his hand stopping him. 

"Jayda, if anything happens to you while I'm in Korea..." He rubbed his forehead. 

"What could possibly happen to me while you're in Korea?" I asked him. 

"Anything." His eyes trailed to my stomach. 

"Oh." I mumbled. "Mark, I promise you that nothing will happen." 

"I'll make sure of that." Mayla chimed in. "I'll watch over her like I've been doing." 

I looked at her. 

"Been doing?" I laughed. "If you were watching, I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place." 

"Hey! I tried calling you but you turned off your phone." Mayla defended herself. "By the way, what lead you to drink so much?" 

I stepped back from everyone. Tears threatened. Mark grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. 

"Don't answer it, if it makes you upset." He rubbed my back. 

"It the day my parents abandoned me." I mumbled just enough for everyone to hear. 

I heard them mumbled words to each other in Korean. I sighed and pulled away from Mark. 

"You won't be abandoning him or her." I looked at Mark. "He or she will know that you love them." 

"What are you saying?" Mark's eyes searched mine. 

-*-*-*- 

Quote: Those who are destined to meet will eventually do so