↠ 5 ↞

I stared at him. I blinked a few times, still processing his words. How can he love me? 

"Mark.." I pulled my hand from his. 

"Shh." He placed his finger over my lips. "I know, it'll take time for us to fall in love with each other but it's journey I'm willing to take." 

"You surely do have a way with words." I shook my head. "I'm hungry." 

I stood up too fast and got dizzy. Mark steadied me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I shook it off. "I think." 

We walked into my kitchen that was being invaded by six boys and a girl. They were all eating and talking. Mayla was in between BamBam and Yugyeom. I shook my head. She winked at me. I sat down while Mark got me something to drink. He fixed me something to eat too. 

I watched him as he did so. He read the labels before using it. I found myself smiling at him. It faded away as someone tapped me. 

"What are you smiling at?" I looked at him. 

I didn't know his name or who he was. I just knew he was part of GOT7. I frowned. 

"I'm Youngjae." He smiled nodding his head. 

He looked over at Mark and sighed. 

"He'll take care of you." He patted my shoulder. 

"Where is from?" I asked. "If he's from Korea then he'll leave me." 

"He's from here." Youngjae answered me. "He's from California." 

"Ahh, Cali boy." I smiled. "Mayla always told me avoid boys like that." 

"I did, but look where that got you." She gave me a smart look. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"I have feeling that your child is going to come out rolling his eyes." Mayla laughed. 

"He probably would." I nodded. 

"And how do you know it's a boy?" Mark set my food in front of me. 

"I've always wanted a boy first." I answered him. 

I looked at the plate then back up at him. I didn't even know what it was. 

"Just eat it." He shook his head, sighing. 

I nodded and took a bite. My eyes widen. It's surprisingly good. I watched as he smiled in triumph. 

"Please introduce yourselves." I said before taking another bite. 

"I'm the leader, Jaebum but you can call me JB." He bowed. 

"I'm Jackson." He also bowed. 

"Yugyeom." He smiled. 

"BamBam." He bowed. 

"Youngjae and Jinyoung." I pointed to the two of them. 

They nodded. 

"I hear a lot about BamBam and Yugyeom from Mayla." I nodded. "She talks about you too all the time." 

"Jayda, shut up." Mayla throw a grape at me. 

It hit me in the arm. 

"Ouch." I held my arm. 

"Stop faking it." She rolled her eyes. 

~~~ 

We wall went out. The boys had to go back to the hotel to shower and change. I sat in Mark's hotel waiting for him. As he took his shower. I looked out the window. Watching cars pass by. People walking, glued to their cell phones. I heard the door shut and looked at him. He was shirtless. Our eyes met. 

"Um, I needed to dry my first." He smiled shyly. 

I couldn't speak. My mind was thinking about his chest. He has a slight V line. I looked away and bit my lip. I left out a deep sigh. I heard his chuckle. After he dried his hair and put on his shirt and we left. We all walked out enjoying the day. That was until fans spotted them. 

"Jackson!" We all turned as the girl squealed. 

Mark grabbed my hand as we ran. He didn't let go my hand. He turned the corner hurrying to find a safe a safe place. A black SUV pulled out in front of us. The opened and Mark put me in first. They all got in out of breath. 

"Are you okay?" Mark asked. 

"Yeah." I breathed. 

I looked around and I didn't see Yugyeom or Mayla. 

"Mayla." I went to open the door but Mark stopped me. 

"We have people looking for them." Mark said. 

I looked out the window. I hope they're okay. I rested my head on Mark's shoulder. 

"Don't worry." Jaebum spoke. 

How can I not worry. She's with Yugyeom and a bunch of thirsty fans. 

-*-*-*- 

Quote: But answer me. How could a story have a happy ending without love? (You Who Came From The Stars)